Mysterious "black people" appear in Maine

Maine GOP chairman bleats about potential voter fraud. Unverified reports of "black people" showing up at polls.

Breaking!!!!!

President Obama's re-election has caused them all to burst a blood vessel in their brains.
Maine GOP chairman bleats about potential voter fraud. Unverified reports of "black people" showing up at polls.

Breaking!!!!!

President Obama's re-election has caused them all to burst a blood vessel in their brains. Originally Posted by timpage
You gotta love it.
Link to craziness.....it is unclear at this point if these mysterious black people were present at the polls to vote, or to be scary and suppress the white vote. I haven't seen any photos of black people dressed in frightening Black Panther costumes....yet.

Film at 10.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-...of-voter-fraud
Originally Posted by markroxny

How very strange, we had a mysterious negro guy around this board, but I discovered that he was really a pencil-necked white dweeb pretending to be black....how racist is that! LOL!

BTW: Maine is a liberal state which overwhelmingly voted Odumbo.....maybe when this story was invented by the liberal media, the fiction would have been better if they picked Ohio or Florida rather than Maine.....

How very strange, we had a mysterious negro guy around this board, but I discovered that he was really a pencil-necked white dweeb pretending to be black....how racist is that! LOL! Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
Don't talk about yourself that way Marshall. You might get banned again.
Don't talk about yourself that way Marshall. You might get banned again. Originally Posted by markroxcoxinny

LOL! You denying you pretended to be a hoodie from Harlem?! LOL! You could get a job in the regime!

In Maine, the rich white liberals refer to negroes as "the help"........LOL! I guess I was wrong to refer to this story as fiction, these liberal white people are just like Old-farT!

You fuckers are calling white liberals racists....I AGREE WITH YOU!

LOL!
Well MarshCzar, just more proof that the G(et) O(utofmy) P(ants) folks need all the help they can get.
LOL! You denying you pretended to be a hoodie from Harlem?! LOL! You could get a job in the regime!

In Maine, the rich white liberals refer to negroes as "the help"........LOL! I guess I was wrong to refer to this story as fiction, these liberal white people are just like Old-farT!

You fuckers are calling white liberals racists....I AGREE WITH YOU!

LOL! Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
Where is Doove?
Well ChoomCzar, just more proof that the G(et) O(utofmy) P(ants) folks need all the help they can get. Originally Posted by Shit4Brains

I am a conservative, not a republican......

I always wonder why you don't wash off that candy cane before deep-throating it after you anally penetrate yourself with it......you sure love the candy sticks! LOL! I'll bet you love reeces because you love "peanutbutter" on your "chocolate" sticks.....LOL! They may call you a fag, but never a racist! LOL!

MarshCzar, get your tongue out of my asshole, asshole.
Wait a second. Don't you mean NEGROES?
We had an election tainted by illegal Somalis voting. They were bussed in and told to vote for an asshole named Rizzo. This was a primary so it was democrat vs democrat. The winning democrat was expected to win the general and he did. Even a judge found that skullduggery was at foot but we would not make the people pay for another election. In case you're wondering; the winner won by 7 votes and they know that 21 Somalis voted.
Maybe you should secede.
MarshCzar, get your tongue out of my asshole, asshole. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy

"ram-a-lam-a-DING DONG!"?????????????????????......... .There's a hiden admission of homosexuality for ya! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! What kind of fairy puts that in his signature line? The candy cane is gay enough! HA! HA! HA! HA!