Where are some ok hotels to host at in Houston

Hello I will be In Houston on the first . I am in search of hotels that are not to
Expensive and comfortable to host please contact me back ! An let me know some recommend places
Be careful here in Sandbox Ssdrea.

There's some weird mother fuckers that hang out in here.
Use the search button and you will find probably 50 threads on this subject
Be careful here in Sandbox Ssdrea.

There's some weird mother fuckers that hang out in here. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
^^ this

... and she is a HE.... allegedly.
Hey, I resemble that remark.

Much depends on how long you are staying. Do you want access without going through the lobby.

With all the construction on 290 you could probably negotiate a good rate but a lot of mongers avoid 290 because of the construction. They just do not know how to get around it.

Hope you do well.
Expensive is subjective.

Less then $100 or less then $200?

IMO the energy corridor is the best area. The Westin, Marriott, Embassy Suites, Omni are all sure bets. Most of these places are $150 - $200 a night, but well worth it.
^^ this

... and she is a HE.... allegedly. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
It appears you are correct and if that is accurate, the OP really should be more open in their showcase. I had to dig way to deep to reach my conclusion. It almost seems as if she/he is trying to mask the truth about their gender, which is very uncool.
Surprise, surprise, surprise.........Gomer Pyle USMC
It appears you are correct and if that is accurate, the OP really should be more open in their showcase. I had to dig way to deep to reach my conclusion. It almost seems as if she/he is trying to mask the truth about their gender, which is very uncool. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Sex is what you are born with and gender is what you identify as.

For all I know, ECCIE doesn't have a policy against non-binary folks, but then again I could be wrong.

All in all, the use of pronouns is a bit misleading and I would hate to see he OP get into a terrible situation.

All in all, the use of pronouns is a bit misleading and I would hate to see he OP get into a terrible situation. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
That's what I was thinking.