Mexican Food

I'll be staying in Magnolia for a week and want to know if anyone had any suggestions on 'OUTSTANDING' Mexican food restaurants in North Houston? Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks.
Hope you meant Texmex.
Gringos and Guadalajara are good.
Los Cucos on 249 is not bad at all.
Big variety of dishes..
If you want Southwestern cuisine I suggest Santa Fe Flats also on 2496. This is the place for Hatch green chile dishes. Great salsa bar with a variety of salsa for your chips. They also serve texmex
Not sure how far it is to the nearest Lupe's, but great beef fajitas can be found there.

For simple street food, find a trailer or van with a long line. That's what i prefer mostly.
Guadalajara Mexican Grille is really good!
Not sure how far it is to the nearest Lupe's, but great beef fajitas can be found there.

For simple street food, find a trailer or van with a long line. That's what i prefer mostly. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Lupes is right across (249) from that SantaFe Shits place... horrible food...
For simple street food, find a trailer or van with a long line. That's what i prefer mostly. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
This ^ . And its a bonus if they have chicken coops on site... that way you know they are "committed" to the biz... like the one at 290 and Huffmeister (south 300 feet)
Guadalajara isn't bad as long as your not seated to where you can see into the kitchen when the servers go in and out. Filthiest kitchen I've even seen in a restaurant. I'm referring to the one on I-10 near Bunkerhill
^^^^ it was better at the old location....back in the day.
Yeah Town and Country was the best place. Has not been the same since.
Santa Fe Flats isn't your typical Mexican food. It is more New Mexican. If you are not into that type of food you may not like it. I like their green chile stew and the posole is spot on. It is not for the weak.
The ribs are steamed.....ijs.