URL / Website: P411 P406123
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: On Harwin Drive
Activities: Body exploration, lfk, dfk, bbbjx2, fiv, daty, mish, cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Medium length dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: MelindaG is about 5'4" and less than 100 lbs. She has a really nice body with a great set of tits and a nice ass. She is a dark-eyed beauty.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, can we get a link please.
Don’t leave crucial details out. How about that mommy tummy and sagging tits. She doesn’t look like the pics. She was a former agency girl and her looks have been discussed in detail. Face pretty and legs body.. but that mid section can’t be unseen.
^^^^^ But sometimes those things aren't really notice by some guys, myself included, because they are not that important to them. AS for myself, I'm more concerned with service.
Don’t leave crucial details out. How about that mommy tummy and sagging tits. She doesn’t look like the pics. She was a former agency girl and her looks have been discussed in detail. Face pretty and legs body.. but that mid section can’t be unseen. Originally Posted by Htownbemer
Wir warten gespannt auf Ihre Bewertung
: We anxiously await your review :
^^^^^ But sometimes those things aren't really notice by some guys, myself included, because they are not that important to them. AS for myself, I'm more concerned with service. Originally Posted by NordicJag
My man 👊