Been along time

hi everybuddy it is been along time sense I been in the hole hobby but I was still doing IT good and been luckey to hook up to do IT good some to. But when we all was having to stay home not to get sick me and 2 girls lived in my place. The 1 of them was my GF and the other was her BFF and that meens her BIG FAT FREIND. Man it got to be where my GF said she dont do IT good with me if I dont do IT good with her BFF 1st. I am not reel picky but her BFF was to much for me and ruined a hole bed with her swet. Now I can do social distincting with my big boner and not get close but it got to be to much. It gave me new respect for hookers who maybe see some dude who is gross and nasty sense that is what i done when I had to do IT good with her BFF. But maybe ima get back in the hole hobby some to TOFTT and do IT good sometime but I see lot$ has changed and there is some new for me to maybe give a try to.
It is good to see you are still around and still doing IT good. I look forward to reading your reviews and hope you do IT good with a lot of Nashville hookers and tell us everything. Welcome back Tits.
TITS! Good to see you're still around and doing IT good!
Welcome back Tits! Glad you are still doing IT good!