URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/072822853169
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: North Glenstone
Activities: Convo
Hair Length and Color: Brown tied up.Just like photos
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks just like the pictures. Around 5'-5'3 slim body decent assets.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the honest review and yes we have all been there. Good luck on the next adventure.
Thank you for the heads up. Seems more and more of these girls are starting to run this game. Sticking to the ones I know for awhile!
It's seams to me that there are very few good ones around Springfield anymore
Why Ya'll keep doing this with Providers like Ashley the Companion, Barbie, Addison, Katee, Summer around just baffles me.
Sorry that happened to you brother just be more picky.

It's hard but I agree with Catman
Chief my problem is that my text messages get miss interepated because I am not a great writer. I get paid to move dirt and build things not wright novels. Thank GOD
Sorry about ur encounter Pursuit.. Hope ur next outing is a good one.. Hat N Hand to ya Sir..
Chief you have your likes in ladies and I respect that but not everyone likes the same thing.Thats what the hobby is about variety.
Beware! This one took off with my money and left me high and dry, she wanted a drink so we stopped and she took off. Then she tried coming back after she realized her negative account took half the money and tried getting me to give her more money lol. Dirty AF and not worth the headaches. Looks like she got a bad enough rap here in Joplin that she’s doing it in Springfield now.
Chief you have your likes in ladies and I respect that but not everyone likes the same thing.Thats what the hobby is about variety. Originally Posted by Y Guy58
If you look I didn't speak of type it was more about Quality.
You could also throw Desire in the mix as well as Dallas.
Why Ya'll keep doing this with Providers like Ashley the Companion, Barbie, Addison, Katee, Summer around just baffles me.
Sorry that happened to you brother just be more picky.

It's hard but I agree with Catman Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Edit ! I meant to say Hot Summer not Summer.
Then again quality to one might not be to another person
Definitely a scammer. After giving her a ride to the store, we went to her motel room and I gave her the donation thru CashApp. She started messing with the tv and claimed the remote wasn't working so she supposedly called the office and said she was going to get a different one along with tp. After about 10 or 15 minutes, I was getting suspicious. I opened the door to see if she was out there somewhere. Then I notice the remote sitting on the window ledge. So I call her with, of course, no answer. I'm pretty sure at this point that it's a scam. Then she texts me saying that her brother showed up and needed a place to stay so she needed me to go to my car because she can't have more than one guest in her room. Now I know for sure what she's up to. Then I noticed she left something in the room that she must have forgot. I'm not a thief but I thought this would make good collateral. As soon as she noticed it was gone, I got several texts in all caps. Lol! I told her to send my money back and I would bring the collateral to her. It never happened, of course, but it was hilarious how mad she was at her own stupidity! Dumb bitch.
Then again quality to one might not be to another person Originally Posted by Y Guy58
Once again you missed the point. We’re talking about scammers and getting fucked out of your money. How is there any quality in that? The ladies I mentioned don’t do that.
Okay chief I will be sure to check with you for quality and no rip off. Sorry I interrupted your advice.