40%

This is consistent with recent actuarial analyses from insurance companies showing a 40% increase in deaths of people who were still working when they died.

In other words the fully experimentally drugged pilots were 40% more likely to die from illness than were they in previous years. If those numbers extrapolate...? It's going to be worse in the rest of the country since pilots have good healthcare and are generally healthier than their counterparts in the rest of society... say a 45% increase in all deaths over the next 2-4 years? Yeah that's going to be so fcuking hard to hide....
I took the hint and retired at 57. Not rich by any means but enough to be called "middle class" for the rest of my life without work, which I chose not to do because 34 years of that shit was enough. But I got damn lucky or was it meant to be that I would end up with seemingly more than my young school years would lead one to believe.
It's not just pilots...
At least there will be a lot less 0zombies in our future. Sorry about those who were forced to take the poison.
How do you manage your finances ? Just follow a monthly expense budget ? I am looking forward to retiring. Plenty of things to do.
...In other words the fully experimentally drugged pilots were 40% more likely to die from illness than were they in previous years. If those numbers extrapolate...? It's going to be worse in the rest of the country since pilots have good healthcare and are generally healthier than their counterparts in the rest of society... say a 45% increase in all deaths over the next 2-4 years? Yeah that's going to be so fcuking hard to hide.... Originally Posted by texassapper
Looking over the horizon, you can see the plane crash site ahead. We currently have a pilot shortage. Most pilots come from the military after many years of training. With woke military, woke-tard Commies running the military, their recruitment numbers are down. How down? About 40% behind recruitment goals and climbing. What to do? Take a page out of the diversity hiring handbook of course. Lower the standards. Brilliant!
This is your Captain speaking: As soon as I figure out how to start this damned thing, we will take off, assuming everyone feels good about it. Thank you for flying Good-Luck airlines. Looking forward to seeing you at the crash site.
In case you hadn't noticed, they cancel flights when they don't have enough pilots.
The military only supplies about 30% these days.
Say whatever you want but they won't lower the standards.
The airlines got covid money to help with the situation but they didn't spend the money on that.
Looking over the horizon, you can see the plane crash site ahead. We currently have a pilot shortage. Most pilots come from the military after many years of training. With woke military, woke-tard Commies running the military, their recruitment numbers are down. How down? About 40% behind recruitment goals and climbing. What to do? Take a page out of the diversity hiring handbook of course. Lower the standards. Brilliant!
This is your Captain speaking: As soon as I figure out how to start this damned thing, we will take off, assuming everyone feels good about it. Thank you for flying Good-Luck airlines. Looking forward to seeing you at the crash site. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Say whatever you want but they won't lower the standards. Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Wrong. This is claimed every time "diversity" becomes an inclusion factor. It was true of the Army, and Ranger school, it will be true of flight school as well. They HAVE to lower the standards because they will never get enough qualified candidates otherwise. Because if they had qualified minorities and women they would have already been hired. They haven't because these mythical "qualified to the same standards as white males" do not exist. But if the standards are lowered (as they will be) then there are many more potential candidates.

How do you manage your finances ? Just follow a monthly expense budget ? I am looking forward to retiring. Plenty of things to do. Originally Posted by VitaMan

I add up all my monthly expenses, subtract that from monthly income ( 2 checks every month ) and see what I have to play with. Unexpected expenses can be taken from the half million ( give or take ) I have in the bank but the short answer is yes, I have a budget and I use common sense in how I spend it.

Unfortunately, my hobby money doesn't go as far as it use to. What I got just a few years ago for $300 is now $800 ( Eros ) an hour here in Miami which is more than I am willing to spend and I'm not willing to settle for anyone less than I desire. Haven't gone to an AMP or done an incall in decades. I have Champagne taste with now, a beer budget but that's OK because I have had one helluva ride that I'm very thankful for.

If you can wrap your head around settling for less that you had when you were working, it is possible to settle for less and be as happy.
it is possible to settle for less and be as happy. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Pretty much what the elites are banking on....
Wrong. This is claimed every time "diversity" becomes an inclusion factor. It was true of the Army, and Ranger school, it will be true of flight school as well. They HAVE to lower the standards because they will never get enough qualified candidates otherwise. Because if they had qualified minorities and women they would have already been hired. They haven't because these mythical "qualified to the same standards as white males" do not exist. But if the standards are lowered (as they will be) then there are many more potential candidates.
Originally Posted by texassapper

So that's why airplanes are dropping out of the sky all over the world. But in many other countries, the minorities you speak of are the majorities.......qualified majorities ?
Pretty much what the elites are banking on.... Originally Posted by texassapper
More trope. Give it a rest, please.
  • Tiny
  • 07-06-2022, 11:00 PM
This is consistent with recent actuarial analyses from insurance companies showing a 40% increase in deaths of people who were still working when they died. Originally Posted by texassapper
LOL.. The Liberal World Order is completely out of ideas how to hide the fact that the experimental shots are an abject failure.
Originally Posted by texassapper

You've got a lot of good sense when it comes to economic and tax issues. For some reason you abandon it though when you post about COVID.

Twenty members of the Airline Pilots Association under the age of 65 died in the first 3 months of 2022. People who sleep on recliners are more likely to suffer deep vein thrombosis. So what? Neither has anything to with the COVID vaccines.

Those actuarial analyses showing an increase in death rates for younger Americans kicked off around the 3rd quarter of 2020, when the COVID vaccine wasn't even available. But COVID cases and deaths from COVID and the % of younger people with long COVID were increasing.

COVID the disease is responsible for a lot of deaths and life-threatening blood clots. The vaccines are not.
Pretty much what the elites are banking on.... Originally Posted by texassapper

I take your point but it doesn't apply to me. Big difference between my choice and a choice made by elites by paying one less. Big difference between working for income and not working and still receiving an income, the fruits of 34 years working and saving for the day I don't have to get up at 5am, drive 50 miles to work in Miami traffic. Work mandatory double shifts sometimes, switch to midnight shifts and back to day shifts in the same week. I made a conscientious choice to give up work and live on 50% of what I was making while working. It was my choice and I don't regret it for a minute except I can't hobby at the level I use to but my body won't do that anyway.

It's kinda funny how I started with a pension from an American owned company, then I was paid by the French that acquired my pension obligations, then sold to the Finns who now pay for my pension.

Very satisfying for some reason especially when the frogs were paying my bills.

As long as one can chose their own path and not have that path forced upon you, you have won the life lottery in my opinion but I do see why others could see it differently.

More power to one if one wants to die at work. I decided I didn't.
When I vacation at Miami Beach, I could stay at your place and save some money, and you could collect some rent money to increase your retirement spending.

That's what I call a win....win situation.
When I vacation at Miami Beach, I could stay at your place and save some money, and you could collect some rent money to increase your retirement spending.

That's what I call a win....win situation. Originally Posted by VitaMan

I don't suspect you are serious but if you are, while I won't be inviting you stay in my home, nobody does that, I'd be more than happy to get a drink or a meal with you when you come to Miami Beach. Let me know if you are serious. I'm a much nicer guy in person!