Well Said Kamala

“We got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to have take this seriously,” Harris said.
“The whole nation should understand and have a level of empathy to understand that this could happen anywhere [to] any people in any community,” she continued. “And we should stand together and speak out about why it’s got to stop.”
…and if we work together to work together, we can use our time to work together to make sure we will work together. I like to work together with those that work together because their goal is to work together. In conclusion, let’s work together! ��
... That Webster fellow - who created dictionarys and what-not
has a restaurant connected to his store.

What Kamala ate there was this thing called a "word salad"...

#### Salty
... That Webster fellow - who created dictionarys and what-not
has a restaurant connected to his store.

What Kamala ate there was this thing called a "word salad"...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Perhaps she was tired of Dicks. Something is wrong here that woman can not be that dumb…….can she??? Rhetorical question libturds
Ye Christ! Mate, lemme know if yer gonna joke like that!

I almost spilled me beer AGAIN from laughing! ...

... She just can't talk...

#### Salty
She and biden both seem to have the same disability of the brain not being able to function when the words are being spoken .....
Complete embarrassment
Aww... can't anyone say something NICE about our Veep's enviable vocabulary and impressive elocution?

Just like Joey overcame his childhood stutter, Ms. Harris honed her speaking skills the "hard" way... with a mouthful of dicks!
"Jesus wept."
And she is a product of the LA school system, college and Law school?
And she is a product of the LA school system, college and Law school? Originally Posted by ICU 812
... And let us give credit where it's due.
Kamala's statures surely got her FAR in life.
All the way to the White House!

... And Monica Lewinsky's own prowess got HER there also!

#### Salty
She and biden both seem to have the same disability of the brain not being able to function when the words are being spoken ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
She is not qualified for her job. She is no different than Biden and Trump who are/were not qualified for their job as well.

Changes will be made in 2024 and hopefully this country doesn't have to elect someone who is unqualified again solely because they hate the opposition so much. Trump needed to go IMO, but to do that, there was no other choice but to elect Biden. Sorry Trumpettes, but the majority of this country hates your obnoxious and annoying piece of shit scam artist.

It was probably the easiest decision the majority of this country had to make - put up with Trump's bullshit drama and ineptitude for another 4 years or just deal with Biden's ineptitude for 4 years and kick Trump's fat ass out of office. The people made the right choice.

Edit for post directly below: Me too, at least a corpse wouldn't be talking shit on twitter every damn day while being horrible at its job.
She is not qualified for her job. She is no different than Biden and Trump who are/were not qualified for their job as well.

Changes will be made in 2024 and hopefully this country doesn't have to elect someone who is unqualified again solely because they hate the opposition so much. Trump needed to go IMO, but to do that, there was no other choice but to elect Biden.

It was probably the easiest decision the majority of this country had to make - put up with Trump's bullshit drama and ineptitude for another 4 years or just deal with Biden's ineptitude for 4 years and kick Trump's fat ass out of office. The people made the right choice. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Well put.

I would have voted for a corpse over Trump.
Well put.

I would have voted for a corpse over Trump. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I thought you blocked me, why am I still seeing your incoherent posts?

Promises Promises