The Uvalde massacre is the direct result of Democratic policy’s

As it turns out a LEO had the perpetrator in his sights BEFORE he entered the school and inflicted carnage on 19 beautiful children and 2 teachers? Why didn’t he shoot, waiting on permission from HQ. This is Texas shoot the mother fucker and be done with it. Someone entering a school with a rifle/handgun does not have good intentions and should be dealt with accordingly. Why didn’t he shoot, afraid to be labeled a racist or the fact that a LEO cannot function with the burden bestowed on them by the left. The pussification of Texas continues. The BLOOD is on the hands of each and every libturd.
Last time I looked Texas was a shoot first, ask questions later state.

And the reddest state in the US. And has been for decades.

Your rant is as incorrect as all the others.

Your rant is as incorrect as all the others. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You look a lot but you do not see. Thanks to the californacate leadership Texas is no longer the reddest state, Oklahoma, Montana, are red states, we , Texas aren’t in the top 10. Get your facts straight. See ya much later

Your rant is as incorrect as all the others. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Was again your shot your wad and it missed any target. Until Wyoming eradicates Cheney then they will move up

Here are the 10 states that are the most Republican:

Wyoming (R+26)
West Virginia (R+23)
North Dakota (R+20)
Oklahoma (R+20)
Idaho (R+19)
Arkansas (R+16)
Kentucky (R+16)
South Dakota (R+16)
Alabama (R+15)
Texas (R+15)
Add up all the populations of the states in your list.

You could likely fit them all inside of Texas, from a population standpoint. There are likely more Republicans in Texas than there are people in most of those states. Shit, there are probably more Republicans in Harris county than there are people in Wyoming, and Harris County is purple at best.

Again, what is the source of your list?

I’ve got lots of wad left, buddy.
... Is this what you do all day, Yssup?
Go from thread to thread and attack and insult the OP's??

How sad.

... Your claim was "the reddest state" and the OP then
explained that it's not. ... Maybe you should apologize.

#### Salty
Blimey, Salty. I simply asked for the metric behind his "explanation," because by the logic I presented he was off target.

If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it. But first I deserve to know where this proof comes from. Just because he stamps his feet and throws out a bunch of F-bombs doesn't mean his "facts" should be accepted without substantiation.

As for attacking the OP, I'll ask you to read the thread. He accused me and other "libturds" of having blood on our hands because of the school shooting in Texas. This after a one-sentence thread not two days ago about sticking gun control where the sun don't shine.

If you don't think that's call for a response, then you're baiting the wrong hook.

I'm certain if the OP didn't want this type of discussion, he'd post in a more civil, collegial manner, don't you thnk?

Make sense?

... WHERE did the OP claim that YOU have blood on yer hands??
Show me. ... Are YOU a libturd? Surely thought yer name
was Yssup.

#### Salty
Here's an idea, why not let your pal deny he was talking about me and other "libturds."

I'm sure he is perfectly capable of explaining his post without your help.

What-say ace?
Oh Jesus, I laughed so hard - Yssup just admitted he's a libtard! Opps, I mean libturd. :laughin g1:
Why yes,yes he is. He admitted it! Oh Lord, that was too funny.

... WHERE did the OP claim that YOU have blood on yer hands??
Show me. ... Are YOU a libturd? Surely thought yer name
was Yssup.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
... Ok... that seems fair dinkum, Yssup.
But YOU troll-about in every thread this new bloke starts
and then you whine 'cause he starts so many of them.

Now I reckon that he could surely condense some o' them,
but I don't see that what he is doing is against the rules.

### Salty
Oh Jesus, you're getting hysterical. Please don't start weeping - I can't stand it when a grown ass man cries.

Blimey, Salty. I simply asked for the metric behind his "explanation," because by the logic I presented he was off target.

If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it. But first I deserve to know where this proof comes from. Just because he stamps his feet and throws out a bunch of F-bombs doesn't mean his "facts" should be accepted without substantiation.

As for attacking the OP, I'll ask you to read the thread. He accused me and other "libturds" of having blood on our hands because of the school shooting in Texas. This after a one-sentence thread not two days ago about sticking gun control where the sun don't shine.

If you don't think that's call for a response, then you're baiting the wrong hook.

I'm certain if the OP didn't want this type of discussion, he'd post in a more civil, collegial manner, don't you thnk?

Make sense?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Ok... that seems fair dinkum, Yssup.
But YOU troll-about in every thread this new bloke starts
and then you whine 'cause he starts so many of them.

Now I reckon that he could surely condense some o' them,
but I don't see that what he is doing is against the rules.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
He's not new, Salty. But perhaps he'll take your advice and combine his rants into one-a-day.

I stand by my original reply. Texas is a shoot first ask questions later state. And home to the largest population of Republicans in the USA, making it the reddest state in the US. Haven't elected a Democrat statewide since the Ann Richards era. But the "libturds" are responsible for the police action at the school gun massacre in Uvalde?

That's what makes the OP wrong.

Now I'll hang up and listen.

Make sense?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If the Buster Brown fits…..