Word Salad delivered by Demented ole Joe

Sadly (for him) President Biden faces a cognitive evaluation every time he delivers a public speech. It is almost too tragic and sad to mock him anymore.

Why in the world would a truly loving spouse let their life-partner go on like that day after day?
Sadly (for him) President Biden faces a cognitive evaluation every time he delivers a public speech. It is almost too tragic and sad to mock him anymore.

Why in the world would a truly loving spouse let their life-partner go on like that day after day? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Well according to H B she is a vile vindictive bitch, I tend to agree with H B on this
Well according to H B she is a vile vindictive bitch, I tend to agree with H B on this Originally Posted by oilfieldace
No doubt. Anyone with an ED (you can get one at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box) who insists on being called Doctor is a self-aggrandizing twat. Basically every school administrator I’ve ever met holds that degree, and not once has one ever even suggested they be addressed that way.
salad man cometh....

that dood looks pretty droozy, and shriveled up.

who'd want to eat that...???

I know!

YR!!!!