Name: Annie
Address and Phone: -
Address: Little Elm Parkway
Phone: 469 - 592 - 0457
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/202796
Activities: L0 massage but one of the best legit massages I have had in a while. I will be back just for that.
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Average massage provider, nothing to write home about. I wasn't paying too much attention since I could tell it was legit from the start.
Recommendation: Yes
Just read in another post that we shouldn't post L0s. Mods feel free to delete. I can make a normal thread about it later for general intel. Sorry about that.
I never knew L0 was not allowed. Glad you pointed it out
  • pipe
  • 04-18-2021, 12:00 PM
I think this kind of report is exactly what we need when looking for a great massage, which we often need, not necessarily L+ services.
  • AP51
  • 04-18-2021, 12:01 PM
Never heard of any such thing. I posted an L0 yesterday and have before. They are for information purposes and if not allowed why are they approved. Just my 2 cents.
Just read in another post that we shouldn't post L0s. Mods feel free to delete. I can make a normal thread about it later for general intel. Sorry about that. Originally Posted by anyong
To clarify, if you go to a person who does only legit massages and then write a not-recommended review on the basis that you did not get L1+, that is not fair on the service provider because they never advertised L1 or implied L1 in their ad. But if you go to an AMP or see an L1 type ad and get only L0 when you go there, then yes, you should post a review so others don't make the same mistake.
Disagree. People looking for L0 massages are looking on Yelp. Posting these helps us avoid.
Never heard of any such thing. I posted an L0 yesterday and have before. They are for information purposes and if not allowed why are they approved. Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by AP51
I like to see the L0’s not necessarily because I want to avoid them, but when I go for a massage only, I want then to stay focused and with an L0 I know in advance what to expect. We all know an L0 for one guy may be an L1 for another.
Well May be I read something wrong. I assume I was since mods didn't delete. Glad for the positive responses.
AFAIK posting L0 encounters is allowed but you won’t get ROS access for it. As others have said they do have a use so others won’t go thinking more can be had . Or mongers are special kind of people and some enjoy the hunt so they will go anyway hoping they will be the one that got more lol.
So I went back here again and got an even better massage than the first time. Again L0 but I noticed something. When I walked in they asked if I called which I did not but they had no cistomers. This had me look up their numbers afterwards. The number I listed in this post is what is posted on places like rubratings etc. I have never called it. Every legit place like yelp has a different number for them.

Now I am curious if maybe have different workers offering different services and you only get extras if calling this number, or if it is just a trick to get you in the door and they don't want those ads linked to their business. I might try eventually and see.
Probably to keep the google search engine at bay for the illicit ad. The ad brings in mongers looking for more.