Encounter: Yoko @ Lux - Not a great experience

Date: 4/24
Name: Yoko
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines and Royal
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: No IOP and a mechanical run through of BBBJ, MPFS, DATY etc
Hair Length and Color: Mid back brunettes with some highlights
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: on the shorter side, smaller B's, flat ass, plain looking face
Recommendation: No
Thank you for sharing.

I'm surprised that this isn't reported more often. I don't how these women can work so many hours doing this kind of work and not burn out more often. Doesn't make it right for us when it happens but I can understand why.
Based on your description it does sound like Yoko, she was Sansa when I saw her. My first visit was good, then second much like yours, not so good.
That is my girl, Yoko. Sorry I wore her out before you seen her. But that's a mighty good performance for a tired girl.
Good, honest review. It’s amazing that any of them show any IOP. The majority of them are repulsed by mongers and are all about the money. It’s all an illusion. If anyone thinks they truly enjoy this line of work, they probably also think that Biden won the election fair and square.
  • vadc
  • 04-25-2021, 04:09 PM
That is my girl, Yoko. Sorry I wore her out before you seen her. But that's a mighty good performance for a tired girl. Originally Posted by Capital
Nice recovery,,, some dummies will believe your story... try harder to promote and make yourself worth $
That is my girl, Yoko. Sorry I wore her out before you seen her. But that's a mighty good performance for a tired girl. Originally Posted by Capital
Seriously dude? You're coming off a pretty pathetic here.
I saw her and she rocked my world. Dirty talk and IOP were off the charts. Guess it was bad timing.
Thanks for the honest review. I have Hera, Boa, Emma, Asa, and Sophia as my the Top 5 ladies I hope to experience at Luxury. Looks like you've been with almost all of them and had positive experiences. I'll also book an appointment instead of doing a walk in.
  • SubQ
  • 04-26-2021, 11:45 AM
Just a quick question.
You were talking with mama san and she said that she just woke her. What time of day were you there?
I had this experience many years ago at one of the places at ampland on emerald. Forget the name but learned quick, if they're asleep, best not to wake them. It was about 9am on a Monday.
When I was talking with mamasan she said "she (mama san) just works here" (typo in my review) and hence couldn't do anything to fix the situation. I was half hoping that she would offer me a discount on a future session or something to make up for the bad time, however I knew it was a long shot.

This appointment was after 2 PM.

I remember a session years ago Sunday at 10AM and it was clear that the girl just barely rolled out of bed.

Just a quick question.
You were talking with mama san and she said that she just woke her. What time of day were you there?
I had this experience many years ago at one of the places at ampland on emerald. Forget the name but learned quick, if they're asleep, best not to wake them. It was about 9am on a Monday. Originally Posted by SubQ
Luxury suffering w all these NO reviews
  • tom51
  • 05-10-2021, 07:23 AM
saw yoko last week and was good session she was playful entertaining and dfk didn't even ask about cover just started riding me on table shower so overall great time unlike my visit with Pepsi who insisted on cover and wore her mask most of the time except bbbj and fucking said maybe next time no cover but I'll see yoko before seeing her again.
Pepsi was always catholic with me!!
Pepsi was always catholic with me!! Originally Posted by Heartside
Please stay on topic.

Yoko is the topic.