Hey Hogs

I just wanted to say HELLOVA game!
You guys played great but.....
We are the Alabama Crimson Tide, 2009 National Champs, working on 14, maybe next year, NOT!

Lexi (The Tides #1 "HO FAN")
Thanks for the condolences, Lexi. Perhaps you should make a trip over and console me in person.
Maybe when Detective Johnson retires I'll think about returning...

In all seriousness, I want to say, the one time I did visit I met some really great guys... To the men who visits me in surrounding states, well you guys ROCK!

I have a very high respect for ALL you guys and gals in Arkansas... And that's no BS!

Again, you guys really did play a GREAT game yesterday, be PROUD!

I'll be cheering for yall especially LOUD on Oct 16th and Nov 27th, GO RAZORBACKS!

PS...Lonesome my good friend, where are you? LOL

Lots of Love from Bama
Lexi (RMFT)
PS...Lonesome my good friend, where are you? LOL

Lots of Love from Bama
Lexi (RMFT) Originally Posted by lexilove
Hey there, my ATF, I'm still around ... just not hobbying much. That's a mighty fine picture you posted, even though you don't have my Hog cap on your head. It makes me really want to check out your "new" body.
I was proud of my team yesterday, but the bottom line is ... your team showed why they're #1 and we were #10.
Maybe when Detective Johnson retires I'll think about returning... Originally Posted by lexilove
We understand the issue Lexi! On the otherhand, I may be visiting my Alabama clients here soon - from B'ham to Mobile and Gulf Shores. After all, the way 'Bama kicked our butts in the 4th quarter, I'll need consoling for sometime!