Biden is pussy-a-fying the military

I voted for Biden because Trump is a racist asshole.

But that dumb son of a bitch Biden wants women to be equal in the military. what kind of pussy country has their bitches fight for them?

Fuck we were scared of the flu from China and now we aren't men enough to tell those whores to get out of the military combat roles?

Fuck this white man's stupid country
I'm fine if women want to fight on the front lines voluntarily. They end up having to do so during an invasion anyways. A fucking small child can accurately shoot an AR 15.

As long as they can pass the same fitness requirements as the men, and acknowledge they're gonna get raped if taken prisoner, then by all means, have a go.
=what kind of pussy country has their bitches fight for them?
Israel
I L F TDS , is real and your hero Beijing bobs 1994 crime bill and the 50 years isn't just damn
  • oeb11
  • 03-12-2021, 08:50 AM
I voted for Biden because Trump is a racist asshole.

But that dumb son of a bitch Biden wants women to be equal in the military. what kind of pussy country has their bitches fight for them?

Fuck we were scared of the flu from China and now we aren't men enough to tell those whores to get out of the military combat roles?

Fuck this white man's stupid country Originally Posted by I Love Freedom

OBLM calls for a new, independent state taken from America for black people Only - to live in communes, no nuclear families, and under OBLM marxism.

ILF -I remember the passing of teh Civil Rights ACT of 1964

so - (from 1b1) - you want to trash all that and go back to Segregation??????
I understand Liberia is open for immigration.
Pussy is just fight on cock when I think I am just joking don't be serious.
Im fine with women in the military as long as they can get thru boot camp.
Most women I know are good shots.
Most women I know are good shots. Originally Posted by winn dixie
what I don't approve of is different physical standards. If you can't jump the same wall or drag your wounded buddy kit and all a good ways, you're just not as useful to the unit as you should be.

It's not about excluding anyone, it's about keeping the squad strong and capable.
what I don't approve of is different physical standards. If you can't jump the same wall or drag your wounded buddy kit and all a good ways, you're just not as useful to the unit as you should be.

It's not about excluding anyone, it's about keeping the squad strong and capable. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
100% agree
  • oeb11
  • 03-12-2021, 11:20 AM
Amen, good sir!
... A fucking small child can accurately shoot an AR 15.
.... Originally Posted by GastonGlock
My brother hadn't shot a rifle in decades. He picked up my AR15 and shot a inner bull at 50 yards on the first shot. Granted, the rifle was scoped it and he was seated.

Most women I know are good shots. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Women can't pass the men's standards. They've hand picked women to try and last I saw they all failed. It's easy to shoot a rifle accurately. It's harder to tote it 10 miles and shoot it when others are shooting back. Has any woman passed sniper school?

It's not about excluding anyone, it's about keeping the squad strong and capable. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Why even have "a maternity flight suit?" If you're flying Eagles off an aircraft carrier 7 mos preggers, you've got a major problem that a flight suit isn't going to fix. Maybe if your flying some type of transport but the risk is definitely increased. Hell, they will ground you even if you have the smallest amount of ***forbidden subject*** in your system.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...er-troops.html

21 Sep 2016
Stars and Stripes | By Corey Dickstein
WASHINGTON -- The Pentagon will provide sex-change operations to some active-duty transgender service members if a military doctor determines that surgery is required to treat the individual's gender dysphoria, a Defense Department spokesman said Tuesday. The department will begin providing transgender service members on active duty all "medically necessary" treatment starting Oct. 1, said Air Force Maj. Ben Sakrisson, the Pentagon spokesman. Treatment could include behavioral health care, hormone therapy, and in some cases gender reassignment surgery. Service members must be diagnosed as stable in their preferred gender for 18 months before they can receive treatment.

Check that...

Jan. 25, 2021, 9:00 AM CST / Updated Jan. 25, 2021, 10:27 AM CST
By Geoff Bennett and Adam Edelman
WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Monday signed an executive order repealing the ban on transgender people serving openly in the military, a ban that former President Donald Trump had put in effect, the White House said.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...er-troops.html

21 Sep 2016
Stars and Stripes | By Corey Dickstein
WASHINGTON -- The Pentagon will provide sex-change operations to some active-duty transgender service members if a military doctor determines that surgery is required to treat the individual's gender dysphoria, a Defense Department spokesman said Tuesday. The department will begin providing transgender service members on active duty all "medically necessary" treatment starting Oct. 1, said Air Force Maj. Ben Sakrisson, the Pentagon spokesman. Treatment could include behavioral health care, hormone therapy, and in some cases gender reassignment surgery. Service members must be diagnosed as stable in their preferred gender for 18 months before they can receive treatment.

Check that...

Jan. 25, 2021, 9:00 AM CST / Updated Jan. 25, 2021, 10:27 AM CST
By Geoff Bennett and Adam Edelman
WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Monday signed an executive order repealing the ban on transgender people serving openly in the military, a ban that former President Donald Trump had put in effect, the White House said. Originally Posted by gnadfly
When are they going to acknowledge the voices in my head and let me stop taking these pills.
And what is China's approach to the feminization of boys and men in the West?

https://www.scmp.com/news/people-cul...asses-and-male

Chinese education officials’ call for more physical fitness classes in schools to make the country’s young men more masculine has been met with outrage by critics who say the move could result in increased domestic violence and other social problems.

Local governments and schools will soon be required to increase the number of gym teachers as well as improve teaching methods that “cultivate masculinity”, according to the Ministry of Education’s plan announced on Thursday.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-55926248

The Proposal to Prevent the Feminisation of Male Adolescents called on schools to fully reform their offerings on physical education and strengthen their recruitment of teachers.

The text advised recruiting retired athletes and people from sporting backgrounds - and "vigorously developing" particular sports like football with a view to "cultivating students' masculinity".

Yeah Joe, China is going to eat our lunch in every way imaginable. I'm kinda glad I won't be around to watch what is going to happen to this once great country.

In a very short period of time we have gone from 37 genders to no gender at all.

Mom and Dad have just been banned in some schools because after all, your home may not have a biological male in it and we would want to hurt anybodies "feelings".

Yeah, we're done.

And one more thing we'll be hearing about in the coming years are Chinese soldiers genetically produced to be more aggressive and feel no pain.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/china-has-done-human-testing-create-biologically-enhanced-super-soldiers-n1249914

China has done human testing to create biologically enhanced super soldiers, says top U.S. official

U.S. intelligence shows that China has conducted "human testing" on members of the People's Liberation Army in hope of developing soldiers with "biologically enhanced capabilities," the top U.S. intelligence official said Friday.

John Ratcliffe, the director of national intelligence, included the explosive claim in a long Wall Street Journal op-ed in which he made the case that China poses the pre-eminent national security threat to the U.S.

"There are no ethical boundaries to Beijing's pursuit of power," wrote Ratcliffe, a Republican former member of Congress from Texas.

His office and the CIA did not immediately respond to requests to elaborate on the notion that China sought to create "super soldiers" of the sort depicted in Hollywood films like "Captain America," "Bloodshot" and "Universal Soldier."

Last year, two American scholars wrote a paper examining China's ambitions to apply biotechnology to the battlefield, including what they said were signs that China was interested in using gene-editing technology to enhance human — and perhaps soldier — performance.

Specifically, the scholars explored Chinese research using the gene-editing tool CRISPR, short for "clusters of regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats." CRISPR has been used to treat genetic diseases and modify plants, but Western scientists consider it unethical to seek to manipulate genes to boost the performance of healthy people.

"While the potential leveraging of CRISPR to increase human capabilities on the future battlefield remains only a hypothetical possibility at the present, there are indications that Chinese military researchers are starting to explore its potential," wrote the scholars, Elsa Kania, an expert on Chinese defense technology at the Center for a New American Security, and Wilson VornDick, a consultant on China matters and former Navy officer.

"Chinese military scientists and strategists have consistently emphasized that biotechnology could become a 'new strategic commanding heights of the future Revolution in Military Affairs,'" the scholars wrote, quoting a 2015 article in a military newspaper.

One prominent Chinese general, they noted, said in 2017 that "modern biotechnology and its integration with information, nano(technology), and the cognitive, etc. domains will have revolutionary influences upon weapons and equipment, the combat spaces, the forms of warfare, and military theories."
VornDick said in a phone interview that he is less concerned about the battlefield advantage such research might provide than he is about the consequences of tampering with human genes.

The Chinese don't have to genetically engineer a super soldier to devastate other nations. They and the Democrats just proved that.