Why

Is it so difficult to find a good provider anymore?
NO !
Is it so difficult to find a good provider anymore? Originally Posted by getrdone
NO !
No?
No? Originally Posted by getrdone
I'm guessing he is saying "No, it is not so difficult to find a good provider."

I tend to agree. I have seen probably eight good providers in the last quarter. It wasn't that hard.
Unfortunately I’m not having any good luck.
Unfortunately I’m not having any good luck. Originally Posted by getrdone
Where are you looking? Just read through positive reviews here and you can easily glean who the really good gals are by multiple good reviews by different established gents. Don't just take one guys view. P411 is a good source of quality ladies for the most part, but you may spend a bit more. Personally I stay off STG and the like because 90% of the reviews I see here are poor to bad. Just IMHO of course...
youre not looking in right place?? lol

we are out there!!! (I will be there soon!!)

check review section here or write some trusted dawgs hre for suggestions.

have fun!!
A good provider at a reasonable price
I'd say there are a few out here.... just gotta know where to look or who to ask...
Some have been around for a while and don't take any crap....

So good luck in your search
Unfortunately I’m not having any good luck. Originally Posted by getrdone
It is suggested that you start keeping some personal records; what you want in a lady and what you do not want. Such as.

1. Age: does she have to be under 30? Maybe a 50 year old lady would be nice: it is your decision.

2. Tattoos: a few might be ok, when none is preferred. Are a lot of tattoos a really big turn off for you?

3. Attitude: Make a list of what really is desirable, and what is not.

4. Hair color: what do you like, and can a beauty shop color still count:

There, that is a start: you make your own list. You will soon find that 80% or more are an automatic no: that saves a lot of time and frustration.
It is suggested that you start keeping some personal records; what you want in a lady and what you do not want. Such as.

1. Age: does she have to be under 30? Maybe a 50 year old lady would be nice: it is your decision.

2. Tattoos: a few might be ok, when none is preferred. Are a lot of tattoos a really big turn off for you?

3. Attitude: Make a list of what really is desirable, and what is not.

4. Hair color: what do you like, and can a beauty shop color still count:

There, that is a start: you make your own list. You will soon find that 80% or more are an automatic no: that saves a lot of time and frustration. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
A hooker spreadsheet......priceless!
A hooker spreadsheet......priceless! Originally Posted by wingman1200
It is not difficult to set up your own requirements: in that way you start to think with your big head instead of your little head!

Just relax: even nice guys that are ugly seem to have no problem getting laid. If you come across as a jerk, you may have problems!
All I had to do was provide a reserved parking spot.