The Mass Suicide Thread

I'm very saddened to read all of the whining, crybaby, teath-gnashing postings spewing forth from our Teapuke Parrotriot bubbas who seem to be visibly shaken and afflicted by Chicken Little Syndrome.

In the interest of sympathetic humanity, may I suggest MASS SUICIDE? Most of you sickly-brained, dumbed-down (a fellow Repuke's term, not mine) cut'n' & pastin' emotional cripples are in dire need of relief. Since you all are very accustomed to swilling Kool-Aid by the 5 gallon bucket, the methods of offing your selves, Jack, will come easy.

Easy come, easy go - or so they say.

Good luck and don't let the coffin lid hit you in the ass on your way out!

Now, maybe I'll have something to be thankful for on Thanksgiving!
I'm very saddened to read all of the whining, crybaby, teath-gnashing postings spewing forth from our Teapuke Parrotriot bubbas who seem to be visibly shaken and afflicted by Chicken Little Syndrome.

In the interest of sympathetic humanity, may I suggest MASS SUICIDE? Most of you sickly-brained, dumbed-down (a fellow Repuke's term, not mine) cut'n' & pastin' emotional cripples are in dire need of relief. Since you all are very accustomed to swilling Kool-Aid by the 5 gallon bucket, the methods of offing your selves, Jack, will come easy.

Now, maybe I'll have something to be thankful for on Thanksgiving! Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
+1

If we don't.....will you then set yourself on fire?
If we don't.....will you then set yourself on fire? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
No, but I'd be glad to set you on fire if you like.

Hey, follow this Obama hater's lead:

Florida Man Upset Over Obama Win May Have Committed Suicide

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2130153.html
If people are THAT upset over politics, they SHOULD weed themselves out of the gene pool because they have a crazy factor that shouldn't be spread. And the petitions about succession from the US in some states (totally impractical) that have acquired 25,000+ signatures by people pissed about the election's turnout are just a waste of taxpayer time and money since now the administration has to research and respond to them.

Obama won. GET OVER IT. Move on and start thinking about 2016.
If we don't.....will you then set yourself on fire? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Nah, bubba, I'll just hold the gas can for markroxny.
LMAO @ Despondent DIPSHITS!

... Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Just pathetic.

Wasn't there a thread here in the Sandbox about a woman who said she was attacked by whites because she wore an Obama T-Shirt and it turned out to be a lie? When it was found that she had some problems I believe even most people here wished her well. Even the non-libtards.

But you want us dead. Because we don't agree with you. You can't be happy with just calling us racists. Just pathetic.

Now, maybe I'll have something to be thankful for on Thanksgiving! Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Very Sad thread Randy. Just pathetic....
Anyone who would take their own life over a political election is simply weak. Suicide is permanant, Obama is temporary.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2012, 07:30 PM
I'll set myself on fire Lama, just because I like you so much..... right after you, I promise.

• WTF
  • 11-14-2012, 07:33 PM
Just pathetic.

Wasn't there a thread here in the Sandbox about a woman who said she was attacked by whites because she wore an Obama T-Shirt and it turned out to be a lie? When it was found that she had some problems I believe even most people here wished her well. Even the non-libtards.

But you want us dead. Because we don't agree with you. You can't be happy with just calling us racists. Just pathetic. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Chill gnad, you really don't have to do so!
Just pathetic. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I agree, a Turdfly is "just (plain) pathetic."
Self-immolation is Assup’s preferred method of dealing with stress, but his ward nurse has hidden all of the matches.
Don't let the coffin hit your on the ass on your way out?

. . . Is that like gallows humor?