What do providers think about swing clubs? Have any of you been there on business?

I thought I would post this topic and see what type of discussion it generates. When I lived in Austin, I knew a provider that was a swinger and she never mixed it. In fact she hated it when providers took clients to swinger clubs. I guess she thought that was too tricky or something.

Anyway, I recently took a provider to Collette. She was bisexual and above average looks so I thought I might have a blast. Actually we did and we ended up giving most the club a several shows...lol.

So what are the ladies thoughts here? Are any of you swingers or would any of you engage in such a proposition or do you think this is bad?
I have taken providers to.swinger clubs many times. Always a very good time. And have seem a number of off duty providers at them
  • zebra
  • 01-27-2014, 08:42 PM
I've seen about a dozen providers one evening at the 13 th. Floor. I will not dare mention their names but several were mid to late 30's and mid to late 40's... They were having the time of their life at the 13 th Floor. I have seen 5 or 6 one weekend and they returned the very next weekend cause they had so much Freaky fun the prior weekend, couldn't get enough of it... That tells me they too like to frolic on their own time too. Hey to each their own and don't be Judgmental about what they do on their own time.. Several are top posters here at this site, that said it shouldn't really be that difficult to figure out who they are. I'm not telling. Not going to insert foot in my mouth... Hey, they will tell ya' themselves if you asked nicely enough.. Read providers showcases
and you'll be amazed be amazed what you can learn.. Duh... This ainl't rocket science...
I feel like the swinger scene is like a sexual Disney land and exotic sexual adventure that I may be too much of a wallflower to enjoy. but I am SO intrigued.

*wants to broaden sexual horizon
*is too much of a pansy
  • !VI!
  • 01-28-2014, 04:56 AM
i love swinger clubs lol

best place for organized exhibitionism
I've been asked several times but have always declined. I'm a bit shy.

However, I've known plenty of ladies that just LOVE going to strip clubs and playing in that fashion. They thrive on it.

Maybe I should try it someday. Thinking...
I've been asked several times but have always declined. I'm a bit shy.

However, I've known plenty of ladies that just LOVE going to strip clubs and playing in that fashion. They thrive on it.

Maybe I should try it someday. Thinking... Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I will hold your hand EW, you will enjoy yourself...it is something that everyone should experience at least once, even if you don't participate...