damn

Picked up my first hooker in Dec 1981. Chestnut St in Rochester. She was about 7 months pregnant. Nailed her BB at my apt.

Been doing this for almost 38 years. I will say that if I average everything out....30 hookers a year....average $100 per....

$114,000.........damn.

That doesn't include gas, hotel/motel rooms, etc etc.

It is time to stop. Sure do have some great stories from it. Very few regrets. Remember most all of them. Nailed tons BB. Two UTI's and crabs once. The odds alone must be drifting against me. Although to be fair, one UTI was from a c*ke whore I picked up at the Mason Jar.

Enjoy life boys...pussy is a powerful drug. Originally Posted by the jeepguy
I think it's sad you took the risk of bb. I understand bb when in a relationship with someone but what you did was crazy in my opinion.

I'm glad you didn't catch the bug.
I think it's sad you took the risk of bb. I understand bb when in a relationship with someone but what you did was crazy in my opinion. Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
aw stops withs the ...preachin

...is its any ...more crazy ...than ...whats ya do daily?
I'm pretty sure a rubber won't prevent you from getting crabs LMFAO

Bald pussy has eliminated that threat anyway.
The bug was a reference to HIV.
Godspeed JeepGuy.

A sex addiction, countless hookers, hotels, sex parties, two divorces, not to mention countless other expenses over the period of 20+ years has surpassed $1,000,000.

Indeed not a poor man's hobby.

Did I mention addiction..... Originally Posted by redwing_centerfield

I calculate that to be about $1000 per week.
  • fives
  • 09-26-2019, 08:25 PM
Ah, Mason Jar. Can't recall whether a jar of beer was a nickel or a dime. Saw Dr. Dirty there. Back when I was young enough that I didn't need a provider. Happy Retirement!
Do you remember what it was called prior to being The Mason Jar? ��
Do you remember what it was called prior to being The Mason Jar? �� Originally Posted by the jeepguy
the cum ...bucket
Ah, Mason Jar. Can't recall whether a jar of beer was a nickel or a dime. Saw Dr. Dirty there. Back when I was young enough that I didn't need a provider. Happy Retirement! Originally Posted by fives
I don't remember the price for a "mason jar" fulla beer, but I do remember that Tuesday was "ladie's night" and there wuz some kinda crazy special that absolutely packed the place. No providers needed! And yup, it wuz a regular stop for Valby. That fukker has gotta be dead by now...

Do you remember what it was called prior to being The Mason Jar? �� Originally Posted by the jeepguy
Nope. THAT wuz...before my time maybe!

He's still kicking and still touring: http://www.johnvalby.com/
nope
nope Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
It predates you AND dirt?
It predates you AND dirt? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I just don't remember

I can tell you the of AC before it was the AC,, Patsy's

and the ahem lower class "The Rocking Horse" is now a church

WTF a whore bar a church now

The oldest bar in ROC is the Barrel, yet I have no idea name before

LOL it was a speak easy once upon a time

Barrel was better when it had a notel nest door

kinda like Mirage was better before Kodak Park became Eastman Business Park and was Claude's Half Dollar.