Tell me a weird thing that turns you on?

I want to know everyone's weird kink that gets you going?

Mine is gagging, I love it!

Tell me yours!

HannahHearts <3
(469)598-2360
hottiehannah0994@gmail.com

Love my balls slapped. Didnt even know I liked till a girl did it to me at a massage.
Love my balls slapped. Didnt even know I liked till a girl did it to me at a massage. Originally Posted by downtownpete
Hmm, sounds interesting. Kind of disappointed I'll never have the opportunity to test it out
I love it when a lady sticks her tongue in my ear
Too many!!!!!! lol
  • BLM69
  • 02-06-2020, 06:21 PM
Finger up her butt while she's blowing me, can't leave out the honey hole so a finger in there too
As soon as hands are on the back of my head slowly pushing my head down on a nice hard cock always gets me going...
As soon as hands are on the back of my head slowly pushing my head down on a nice hard cock always gets me going... Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Niiiiiice!
As soon as hands are on the back of my head slowly pushing my head down on a nice hard cock always gets me going... Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
The more you know!
K9 with girl A as she goes down on girl B who is staring adoringly into my eyes.
Big pussy lips. That’s my fetish.
Watching her put lotion on her legs.

Applying make up in the nude.

A really weird one: Apologizing to a woman gives me a chubby. I blame this on my ex. We would constantly argue. Then we'd say "sorry" and fuck.

So now my dick thinks anytime I apologize to a woman, he's about to get laid.
Mexican calling me Papi!! :-)
little more mild, socks... sexy lacy socks (think of bone daddy's and the uniforms they wore)
Long slow drooling saliva on my cock then slurping it back up , kissing me slowly with my precum in her mouth , hair down in her face , wet with sweat and having her ride my face and cum allllll over my face , and of course , her low moan of internal pleasure ( real or not ) . After we cum .... keep pumping , and hold on tight Jus sayin .....