DATY is stupid for guys to do

I posted this in the coed forum because I think many women agree with this.

Most guys don't actually like DATY any more than you women like sucking dick.

You meet a girl on tinder or wherever then hell yeah, do it for her, get her a great orgasm.

You do it for a girl you are paying for...she is only letting you do that because you are paying her money. No matter how good of a job you think you are doing or how much you think she likes it. She doesn't want you to do it unless you are giving her money.

I'm all for paying money to have her suck my dick and to fuck her. Those things are her services me. It just seems dumb to do something like DATY when she doesn't want it. If you have a fetish for it then I guess, but I think many guys doing reviews do it because they "think" she likes it, but she doesn't. She only is letting you do it for your sake because you are paying her.

Most guys don't actually like DATY

. Originally Posted by Bbbjlover1
Wrong
I guess this proves that there is a point of view for everything. I think the exact opposite.
Who wants to taste the last monger she saw? Providers are for dumping a load and go! I dont even do that for a civvie. Dont care to kiss them either. She dont wanna suck dick; thats fine! Ass up face down works with civvies too!
...she is only letting you do that because you are paying her money. No matter how good of a job you think you are doing or how much you think she likes it. She doesn't want you to do it unless you are giving her money. . Originally Posted by Bbbjlover1

And how did you learn to read women's minds.
And how did you learn to read women's minds. Originally Posted by raild@1964
In psychology it’s called transference. Sounds terminal here. I’ll add that I imagine my session in Vegas this weekend, where my face was abused and rode to an O, that nearly broke my nose, was in reality a case of her trying to pull away and then repeatedly falling back down.
DATY and DATO...I do it for me. If she likes it, that's a bonus. OP, you are making it way too complicated. It's not rocket science, it's pussy.
Most guys don't actually like DATY any more than you women like sucking dick. Originally Posted by Bbbjlover1
Most?...Really?...We'd love to see your data, please!

I love the head-game...giving and receiving...and never have any complaints from the other side.
I like to do DATY, and the OP is right about her only letting a guy do it because she is getting paid and geting paid well. And also because she is getting paid, I want her to give me the IOP that she enjoys it as well, aka moaning, squirming, ect.

But, as always, just like guys hobby for different reasons, they also like different activities during a session that they pay for. No need to dis those that are of a different opinion.
DATY and DATO...I do it for me. If she likes it, that's a bonus. OP, you are making it way too complicated. It's not rocket science, it's pussy. Originally Posted by dallaswill
True dat ! ALSO
It’s a great foreplay warm up , and I find it enjoyable as well. Im not a hit it and quit it guy. I repeatedly see a provider more than once , so I really like coming with my A game so to speak. It gets her motor running to , and most always , it improves the secession , at least for me ......
All in all , it’s really simple . Play and pay your way . Great topic though , Thanks
Dude might NOT want to DATY some chick on Tinder! You don't know what her fuck count is. She's on Tinder! Lmao!
Wrong Originally Posted by Joe Blows
Agree
Most?...Really?...We'd love to see your data, please!

I love the head-game...giving and receiving...and never have any complaints from the other side. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Never at all ..
DATY and DATO...I do it for me. If she likes it, that's a bonus. OP, you are making it way too complicated. It's not rocket science, it's pussy. Originally Posted by dallaswill

amen!! I luv having it done!! AND I have a great ass for Dato!!
fuckwaffles just need to chew the kitty like jerky.