Screening 101

When screening ....

What is most important?

In my opinion:

* Check out the "join" date (are they a newbie)?
* Look at their posts to get a taste of their personality and reputation
* Consider the number of posts for the time they've been a member (are they addicted to the hobby or trying to prove themselves)?
* After that .... if they are not a P411 member, I always ask their age, body stats, occupation and hobbies
* Detecting their demeanor when communicating is also key

Some go to further extent (as in requesting job verification, Linkedin info, etc) .... some less.

What is your experience when being screened .... or for the gals .... screening potential clients?
When screening ....

What is most important?

In my opinion:

* Check out the "join" date (are they a newbie)?
* Look at their posts to get a taste of their personality and reputation
* Consider the number of posts for the time they've been a member (are they addicted to the hobby or trying to prove themselves)?
* After that .... if they are not a P411 member, I always ask their age, body stats, occupation and hobbies
* Detecting their demeanor when communicating is also key

Some go to further extent (as in requesting job verification, Linkedin info, etc) .... some less.

What is your experience when being screened .... or for the gals .... screening potential clients? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Everything you mentioned is important. I do look at the ladies they visited before, I’m very big on how someone approaches me and how they are with others (especially women). Other than knowing if they are blacklisted, the way they carry themselves is what determines if I’ll meet or not. I look to have repeat clients, not one time visits.

The majority of my clients come from P411 and Switter. I can see his Ok’s on P411, and on Switter, I can see if we may be a good fit for a visit.
On Eccie, I ask they at least introduce themselves before asking my availability or rates, etc.
I usually stick with my regulars, but when I can accommodate new clients, I only want the respectful ones. Unfortunately, I’ve recently had to put a couple of men on ignore because of how they first approach.
I would be approaching on all fours with my head down like a lap dog
Sooo Beautiful.

FYI. Join dates can be misleading.
Let’s say I ghosted an account due to privacy. Then made new account.
I can ask for a join date of xxx

Reading posts is on point on how a guy treats a girl.
If they’re familiar with eccie, oh2 and/or p411, I’ll usually lead with that (and will try to make first contact with that site’s PM system, followed by a text if that’s the stated preferred means of contact). I rarely have to perform any follow-up, other than physical description and/or line of work.

This thread is the first time I’ve seen switter mentioned in awhile. It’s been so long since I used that account I’ve forgotten my password. Sadly, the email address I used to set up the account was a protonmail account that I also never used.
If they’re familiar with eccie, oh2 and/or p411, I’ll usually lead with that (and will try to make first contact with that site’s PM system, followed by a text if that’s the stated preferred means of contact). I rarely have to perform any follow-up, other than physical description and/or line of work.

This thread is the first time I’ve seen switter mentioned in awhile. It’s been so long since I used that account I’ve forgotten my password. Sadly, the email address I used to set up the account was a protonmail account that I also never used. Originally Posted by TinMan
Been a long time Mr. TinMan (hugs)

Switter is where I went to when Eccie went down the first time and it was great several years ago. Now, it is filled with ads that have nothing to do with sex work or any sorts. Few of us still have good banter on there. You can easily make another account if you wanted to, but I know Eccie is what you are used to.
Been a long time Mr. TinMan (hugs)

Switter is where I went to when Eccie went down the first time and it was great several years ago. Now, it is filled with ads that have nothing to do with sex work or any sorts. Few of us still have good banter on there. You can easily make another account if you wanted to, but I know Eccie is what you are used to. Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
It's been too long, Mia!

I actually spend more time on oh2, since the ability to advertise draws more ladies, but I do check in here pretty often. I just created a new switter account, and quickly saw how bad it has become. I couldn’t find hardly anyone from DFW who has posted recently.

I hope I get to see you again one day soon. Stay well!
.... I do look at the ladies they visited before, I’m very big on how someone approaches me and how they are with others (especially women). Other than knowing if they are blacklisted...

...I can see his Ok’s on P411, and on Switter, I can see if we may be a good fit for a visit.
On Eccie, I ask they at least introduce themselves before asking my availability or rates, etc.

..., I’ve recently had to put a couple of men on ignore because of how they first approach. Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
You're spot on Mia
The approach is VERY important ... and everything else you mentioned.

I would be approaching on all fours with my head down like a lap dog
Sooo Beautiful. Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Interesting .... was that sarcasm or heartfelt? LOL ?

Been a long time Mr. TinMan (hugs) Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
Ditto for me TinMan

but I know Eccie is what you are used to. Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia

IN ADDITION .... due dilligence is important and brings a lot to your approach. Just sayin.
So many ladies I need to reacquaint myself with once I have freedom of movement again.
  • BLM69
  • 03-10-2021, 08:19 PM
I been here over 10 years, ladies that KNOW me say I'm very nice, ladies that DON'T know me may say otherwise.
I been here over 10 years, ladies that KNOW me say I'm very nice, ladies that DON'T know me may say otherwise. Originally Posted by BLM69
Yep, that is usually the case for me as well.

The difference is, I also have other guys say the otherwise too, send anonymous emails and texts to providers (as I have seen the copies), hoping those providers are dumb enough to accept agenda laden and misinformation as screening from providers that have not seen me in person and from other guys that like to bully as fact.

I have been in this hobby for many years, obviously having to change handles for security reasons due to the many outings I have had to endure. I have a p411 account with 130+ OKs and some providers I see on a regular basis. Needless to say, all of my haters' tactics did not work!
P411 is the gold standard both ways , in my opinion
P411 is the gold standard both ways , in my opinion Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Particularly since they started allowing members to send emails to non-member providers inviting them to view our profiles. That was such a timely move given how fragmented the market has become post-FOSTA/SESTA.
I will ONLY see ladies who have a screening process.

P411 preferably.

If I reach out to someone and get an immediate response of "When" or "What Time"...with no additional info or conversation, I know what I'm about to get into and allow for discretion to be the better part of valor.
@DownForWhatever
I’m glad there are men that care about screening as much as some of us providers do.

I tell the gents to try and find providers that have a long, good standing, so their private information is more likely to be in safe hands. Wish there were more sites like P411 or more gents that sign up so screening can go smoother.

Taking chances goes on both sides, fully aware of that. Good on you for going for the ladies that card about screening. When people do not have anything to hide (bad intentions) screening should not be a problem.
Lack of screening always throws up red flags for me. I have only had two less than outstanding encounters, both of which were ladies who weren't screening.

I feel better visiting someone who is selective at least to some degree. It may partially be stroking the ego and feeling like I was "chosen" but I do feel safer too.