March 14th

So, what are you doing for Steak and BJ Day this year?
  • BLM69
  • 03-10-2021, 08:24 PM
Probably doing both, BJ then the steak. I always leave my meals for after the fun
Going to Outback and hoping my stretching exercises will finally bear fruit this year.
  • Go4it
  • 03-10-2021, 11:52 PM
Introducing my new SB to the holiday.
Going to get a SB or dancer I see OTC that I do not have to worry about the clock, to come see me and go to a steak dinner, then for dessert, I get to have some pussy pie and she gives me a BJ with cream filling that she swallows.
So, what are you doing for Steak and BJ Day this year? Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Is that an invitation?
Wish I was seeing you.
She probably has no idea of the significance of March 14, but my SB/GF/whatever asked me to take a day off to just hang out with her on Thursday. When she suggested that she fix lunch, I was thinking sandwiches, but we went to the store, where she bought ribeyes, then came back to her house, where she grilled them, and, OMG, they were were wonderful. It may have been three days early, and it may have been coincidence, but I'll still take it as the best (only) March 14 celebration I've ever had.
She probably has no idea of the significance of March 14, but my SB/GF/whatever asked me to take a day off to just hang out with her on Thursday. When she suggested that she fix lunch, I was thinking sandwiches, but we went to the store, where she bought ribeyes, then came back to her house, where she grilled them, and, OMG, they were were wonderful. It may have been three days early, and it may have been coincidence, but I'll still take it as the best (only) March 14 celebration I've ever had. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Better early than never. Of course, there's no such thing as a bad day to get a bj.

Congrats on the milestone - and congrats on continuing your 100% track posting track record.
Glad to see a few of y'all got to partake in today's festivities.
Going to get a SB or dancer I see OTC that I do not have to worry about the clock, to come see me and go to a steak dinner, then for dessert, I get to have some pussy pie and she gives me a BJ with cream filling that she swallows. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

Took a stripper that I have seen OTC a few times to Outback for a late lunch, then we went back to my place and then we kissed and got naked. I ate her out to her loud moaning and squirting. We fucked in a few positions then I stood on the floor, she got down on her knees and gave me a great BBBJ until I came down her throat.
I had pizza and gave a bj lol!!!
Does a handjob and chicken wings count?