Respecting boundaries

So most gentlemen are aware by now to behave themselves with manners and adhere to the providers do and don’ts.

THIS ALSO APPLIES TO DOMINATION SESSIONS!!!!!!

If I have to repeatedly tell you to stop doing some thing, like trying to kiss me and pull my panties off, you will be asked to leave.
AND IF A LADY EVER ASKS YOU TO LEAVE : then get the fuck out. Arguing, begging , offering to pay more, doesn’t work.

Also ....
I consider my service fairly mild and sensual. I make it a point to discuss with you what you were interested in and what your experiences before we get started.
It’s completely different from the massage session, the way it is set up, props, music, etc. So be sure that is what you are wanting before you book the session... not just “thinking about it.
You are not in control of this session. (or any sessions, frankly.) Stopping and saying “hold on let’s try this” or “what if we did this again” is an S&M buzzkill.
I agree, I would rip you a new one on three forums if you kicked me out early but that has never happened to me.

I'd still leave if you asked me. You have to respect that women are in greater danger in these circumstances.
  • BLM69
  • 03-17-2021, 09:20 PM
That's why it's good to discuss the details beforehand and research before forking out any $, I've read about guys getting burned with rated pg services but paying for xxx. Communication is key to save any bad press and drama
BLM is 100% correct - EVERYTHING needs to be nailed down of what can take place during a session before scheduling. If she says, “Oh I don’t discuss those details beforehand.” ...That’s a HUSTLE and the Fucktard needs to say, “Next!”

There seems to be repeated dramas with this OP, and GFE Lite services always reflects negatively of someone else in the background, in my opinion...I never feel it reflects well for a Provider to run a bus over a client in areas that other potential clients can read, it never goes well...Warn the other ladies in your areas and keep it moving, but when you are developing a negative reputation behind the scenes with the Fucktards, this is the last thing you should be doing, even if you didn’t name him.
BLM is 100% correct - EVERYTHING needs to be nailed down of what can take place during a session before scheduling. If she says, “Oh I don’t discuss those details beforehand.” ...That’s a HUSTLE and the Fucktard needs to say, “Next!”

There seems to be repeated dramas with this OP, and GFE Lite services always reflects negatively of someone else in the background, in my opinion...I never feel it reflects well for a Provider to run a bus over a client in areas that other potential clients can read, it never goes well...Warn the other ladies in your areas and keep it moving, but when you are developing a negative reputation behind the scenes with the Fucktards, this is the last thing you should be doing, even if you didn’t name him. Originally Posted by ManSlut
This is not about one specific person, and a reminder that no matter how long you have been in the hobby you still must respect the ladies boundaries.