Missing my Dallas Friends...

Oh how I’ve missed my Dallas friends!!! It’s been way too long since I’ve been able to visit but will be back in less than a weeks time! I cannot wait to get reacquainted with those I have met and also look forward to making some new friends along the way! Please PM for more info!

Muah

Just me but a little smile in those photos could go a long way.
And look forward at the mirror, not at the phone.
Just me but a little smile in those photos could go a long way.
And look forward at the mirror, not at the phone. Originally Posted by ValenTX

Thank you for the constructive criticism! I always like to hear what I can do better!! So thank you for your honesty. Now I’ve probably set myself up to get nothing but negative comments but if it makes me better at what I do then that’s what matters. It’s tough being a lady in this industry. We tend to hear a lot of negativity that sometimes can really hurt ones self esteem. I’m learning to use this to make me stronger and better. It’s not always easy but with practice, I know I can do it.

Thank you again and I hope this is what you are referring to! Xo

You are a beautiful Lady and it was very mild criticism and that gorgeous smile in your 2nd post proves his suggestion...You’re gorgeous, he knows it, I know it and you should always know it...There is a time and place for a serious look and you can pull off either, but damn, that body, that face, with that smile...Fucking STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!
Wow. Stunning! Hope those guys over there in Dallas treat you well.
No negative...but your honesty and humility is truly as beautiful as you.
You guys are too sweet! Thank you for your kind words, suggestions, and support! It means a lot! Im having a blast and can’t wait for another fun day! Happy Thong Thursday!

• BLM69
  • 03-25-2021, 10:56 AM
You guys are too sweet! Thank you for your kind words, suggestions, and support! It means a lot! Im having a blast and can’t wait for another fun day! Happy Thong Thursday!

Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
I like this pic the best
I like this pic the best Originally Posted by BLM69
Thanks, you need to come see it in person!! Wink. Wink.