Address and Phone: -
Address: Business 121, Lewisville, TX
Phone: (469) 605-6412
City: Lewisville
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: Lackluster massage, HJTC, Light NE, SE
Hair Length and Color: Brown in color and tied up as a bun.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Nola was about 5' 2", nice body like a woman next door. A size cup and nice ass.
Recommendation: No
Is nola new? I have been here a few times and always had a good experience.
stuff like this is why I keep going to my faithful spots.

I realize I paying for a pretend experience ... but both sides have to keep pretending in order for this to work.
Is nola new? I have been here a few times and always had a good experience. Originally Posted by James469
So, where are your reviews of the few times you've been there? How does this help anyone here?
So, where are your reviews of the few times you've been there? How does this help anyone here? Originally Posted by TruthSayer
I dont write a review every time i go somewhere. But i did visit this place back in May and June and had a great time.but each time it was a different woman.
I believe she is. It was very hard to understand her english but from what I took away was that she has been at this spa for a month. She is originally from taiwan.

Is nola new? I have been here a few times and always had a good experience. Originally Posted by James469
I believe she is. It was very hard to understand her english but from what I took away was that she has been at this spa for a month. She is originally from taiwan. Originally Posted by krazr5
Was it only for L1 offered? I hate it that they keep switching the women around.
Yeah the current Roster is ugly and lousy. I missed Mia, Cici, etc
Apparently I paid 80 for L1 and now I feel stupid...lol. Looks like the other OP got lucky with Amy and Nola didn't budge.

Originally Posted by Denton Red