Best time to visit? (ie Less busy)

I would assume that the Friday & Saturday nights are busy at all the AMPs. But is there a time that it's quieter?
Early in the day Mon - Thurs in my experience. Sunday mornings as well
  • kpop8
  • 09-13-2023, 01:45 PM
Most of us are older and have 9-5 jobs so probably during those hours as the majority cant have fun during that time window.
I had a standing appointment at 09:30 every Saturday for a long time. When you establish a relationship, she will often come in early or stay late on request.
As soon as the AMP opens on Tuesday-Thursday. The ones I go to usually open between 9:30-10 am. That leaves a lot of 9-5 working guys out. An added bonus is that the provider is usually fresh and ready as you’re the first customer of the day. So, you’re not following some other monger. Lol.
Can’t go early. If a place is going to be visited by Leo it usually at opening. I think blue was the exception.
Can’t go early. If a place is going to be visited by Leo it usually at opening. I think blue was the exception. Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
True I worked in that area for years and the 2 raids I saw were both no later than 10 am. Vice suited up ad wearing face mask to make entry.
Wednesday at 4pm is my gig. I get all the good pussy
Just musing here: this thread has touched on what I consider the important pieces: you want someone who is not exhausted from working hard, is fresh, is not getting interrupted (even once) during an hour of massage, and she wants to see you. That can happen at the end of the day, per Nfhs, because knowing you are the last customer, she can focus and take her time. It happens at the beginning of the day, and it always happens when the shop is supposed to be closed. No comment on raids, data supports the opinion voiced here.