Who is your favorite provider and why(Just for fun)

Hi guys,I thought it might be fun to share, who is one of your favorite providers, and why, what does she do that you like.Who knows it might give us all some ideas to be open to doing in our own appointments.
guess im lucky..ive been Truly blessed and Brandyized,lol.only 2 i trust,only 2 ive become friends with,only 2 i can confided in. Brandy is the type who say..hey,lets go get a coffee,or a sandwich,just really laid back.just a good person,same as Trinity,clean,classy,crazy and fun as hell.you can talk about anything with em,mail em,call em,there allways there.Trinity made me feel really at ease,first time i met her,we just picked each others brains sorta speak.i just think we realized for it to be good,gotta be able to talk,laugh,
etc..they know i talk to others,flirt,but they both know where i come for dinner,lol.like i said,very unique.one made my ears bleed and one left hand prints on my ass..

not sure if that helped,but thats why there special to me
  • PSD
  • 03-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Great thread and FF has a very good point.

My recently acquired ATF....

We had some problems scheduling, mostly due to her, but then she turned around and asked about having dinner OffTC....

This was the first time I'd seen her, and given the extra time to talk, etc...turned out to be the best session ever...and again...my new ATF!

<<Kaitlyn, you're a doll!>>

More to the point, a lady that will take the time (and I know its not always possible) to get to know me wins hands-down every time...All of my top visits have been similar to this...

PSD
Maybe I asked a question that can be Dangerous.lol
I thought it would be fun
It kind of feels like high school when only popular people got a crowd.

who knows , not a Wal-mart employee don't ask they are on break.
Oh well I made an effort and that is all I can do.

I dint really get along with Lap, so I am not really sorry to see him go, so maybe that's it but I was me I didn't follow a crowd.
My ATF is/was a lady from San Antonio who is now retired. I only got to see her 3 times before she retired, all 4+ hour dates, but each time was like a mini-vaction and she was only along to please me.

My three favorites are Victoria, Trinity, and Veronica. They are all easy to talk with and have my favorite asset in abundance.
I haven't met my favorite yet! But the one's I've liked the best weren't based so much on looks as personality. The prettier the woman the more likely she was to hit me up for more money. A sense of humor goes a long way for me!
Without a doubt Super Sasha from Austin. I feel a deeper connection with her than any other provider.
I have several, some only recently entered my world as play mates. Personality is at the top of the list, yet No two are similiar. We just connect. Either they enjoy the sessions as much as I do or they are great actresses. The bottom line is that on any given day who call depends on my mood. If I listed names and specifice I would be writing an expose. I just love the spice of life called variety.
Awe thank you thundermd you are so sweet
  • Maxx
  • 04-21-2010, 12:51 PM
I must say that while in CC I was "Truly Blessed w/ Victoria" It's one of my most memorable sessions. The 2 of you together was most memorable. Victoria - your famous slide was something I surely enjoyed and haven't come across since!!
Emily if I want white meat/sexy baby if I want darker meat.........and it doesn't taste like chicken!!!!!!!!!!
threesomes are fun
Huh...I didn't even open this thread until today, guess I should have opened it a while back. It just seemed like another "land mine" thread, so I just avoided it.

LAP
My favorite provider is the one I am with