Current Hobby Situation

I was curious what is your current situation with the hobby. I guess this is more to the gentlemen. Are you hobbying less, the same or more than in the past. It seems that things are pretty quiet here in South Texas. There are more providers joining our little community and I also notice guys joining almost on a daily basis, but they seem to be lurking only and not being vocal on the board. If you notice very few of them post a thread in the Welcome Section.

I am curious as to what would spark interest in our section of the community so that more got involved. We need more thread starters to post so that we can have dialogues with each other on lively topics. Almost anything goes as far as starting a thread. If you guys post something in the Co-Ed section be respectful of the ladies that will read it. Well that goes to just about anything you post. Always be respectful not only of the ladies but of everyone here on the board.

One of my friends has in his signature line "The hobby is supposed to be fun. If it stops being fun then it stops being a hobby." Lets make this hobby fun.

By the way, plans are under way for our next GLMI. Details to follow. We intend for this GLMI to the best ever. Stay tuned.

Elgato69
I'm a new guy and have thought of commenting on several things here, but I've just been lurking about, like all the guys at the start of a jr. high dance , not sure where or when to dive in. There are alot of intresting topics discussed, maybe I'll try to be more vocal.
I think most newbies think like you Mr. Nasty until you get your feet wet. I was the same way when I started.

Just for fun I started a thread several months ago regarding how we pick our handles. The responses were very good. You would be surprised the input from our community once things get started.
The lack of dependable provders is really frustrating me lately....

I use to have a decent nooner selection here a year ago but the last 5 months it's been either scam... Bait & switch... Providers on tour who cancel or leave after a few hours.....

Other than Sonia, I have not even seen a provider worth the effort at calling....

I guess I'm stuck with one (although only after 1pm... Mabye...) provider for a while....

We need girls down here.....

Or I guess I'll have to exit the scene for a couple of years again....

Depressing isint it?
Hang in there. This hobby seems to cum in cycles. If there was enough interest I would be up to host a GLMI (Gathering of Like Minded Individuals) in the Valley and get providers from different areas to come down. Maybe jump start the hobby in the valley.
I have traveled less to SA and RGV, so I haven't been hobbying there as much...

I've mainly been focused on finding local talent.
  • dcarr
  • 05-10-2010, 10:38 AM
The lack of dependable provders is really frustrating me lately....
Originally Posted by Rgvmon
I hear you. We had super Sasha and Olivia Howard (I owe a review on her) here recently, other than that its been slim pickings. We need some regular visitors to come thru as well as try to get some local UTR to register here.
IMO the girls are just lurking about,been around for about two years,the girls seem to cum and go more often now a days.I have had a few great girls,but more bad service than good service.I know for a fact there is some white knighting going on,and that has cost us other guys two providers in the last 4 months.To each his own,but I personally get tired of fresh providers being taken from the shelf and not being put back.In closing,thanks to all brothers working hard to improve the local selection of talent,and for the guys white knighting.........I hope ya fall on your short swords!!!!!!!
Well put ccsugardaddy
Haha, well said ccsugardaddy!
Okay I'll bite...who got taken off the shelf by the white knights?

Let me know, I'll break out my "whoopass" boots and get to stompin'

LAP
I've been hobbying more the last couple of months - just have more time available lately. I've been more interested lately in trying to get some providers that may be interested in visiting us in the RGV.

dcarr - I've also got an Olivia Howard review to work on.
Okay I'll bite...who got taken off the shelf by the white knights?

Let me know, I'll break out my "whoopass" boots and get to stompin'

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
I thought it was more like a sombrerro than some "whoopass" boots
I'm a new guy and have thought of commenting on several things here, but I've just been lurking about, like all the guys at the start of a jr. high dance , not sure where or when to dive in. There are alot of intresting topics discussed, maybe I'll try to be more vocal. Originally Posted by Mr. Nasty
OK, I'm an old guy and have been here several years, but I've been hobbying MUCH less lately, so I don't have anything new to review. Like many others, I lost close to 900 posts and over 35 reviews when the "Other" board went down, and there were many others that lost much (many) more. It kinda took the wind out of my sails.
I predict my next adventure will be VERY special.

ole382
I think my store bought hobbying is picked up since I'm travelling more and cut out street mongering many years ago (under my other nic, you'll find mucho posts at ******guide.info). I still float between SA, Hou, and the RGV and occasionally Dallas, but I usually wait until I'm in SA because the RGV seems to sorely lacking in quality professionals. To many bp honeys.

ps- Mr. Nasty, dive right in. I had a friend in college whose modus operandi was to hit on every girl in the club he could and ask them if they wanted to go home with him. Some might slap him, but playing the odds, one would eventually say yes. I don't know how that applies. Just seemed relevant.