Just an FYI

I'm posting this here cuz it's not really an ad but I do want to let you know about some changes as far as I'm concerned. At this time and for the foreseeable future, I will only have appetizers available as opposed to a full menu. That's right, not doing full service for health related and embarrassing issues (NOT STD RELATED). Full explanation is at my site if you are just dying from curiosity but I'm not typing all that again LOL

We seem to have had a boon recently in new providers to the area for which I am glad for your guy's sake. If they need a class, I'm sure Brandysbedroom can come up with something LOL (j/k ladies).

My mouth still works just fine thank you very much and I am offering Touch Therapy (you can also see my site about this) which is not a massage nor is it a sexual service. It's more of a spiritual laying of hands for comfort and intimacy. Anyway you can read about it over there.

So seriously now, since I am looking to stay in this business arena due to all of the wonderful and sincere people I have met and all the fun I have had, what can be done to help the adult community at large, specifically for this coastal bend area? Most of you realize by now that I am such an advocate of adult encounters between consenting adults as long as it's private and not coerced. Safety is a #1 issue followed closely by discretion. I'm going to be brainstorming myself on some type of local information site, like P411 or Datecheck for the local scene.

Whatcha guys think?