Just bad luck?

Just registered, have been benefiting from the reviews for quite some time. I had a question, though. Maybe just an observation.
The last THREE count em THREE ladies I've seen from the board all quit seeing folks soon after my appt.
Girls, if it's my breath, just say somethin, K? Ha.
How do you know they quit. Not posting aint quiting. Trust me alot of girls tell you what they think you want to hear as well.
I agree with XxSaviorxX... Just because someone said they quit the hobby doesn't necessarily mean they quit posting...

Oh wait, that's not what you said was it...

Now, to address your statement "Trust me alot of girls tell you what they think you want to hear as well," I think that works both ways... I'm just saying... I'm seriously not trying to stir things up but you did throw it out there and I really do think it works both ways.

As for you Backcountry, it's probably just the change of seasons. Girls come and go and come back again. It appears to be the nature of the hobby beast.
LMFAO!...........drama!

Yea your right Aid, I didnt say that... (check quote).

Plus, gents and ladies alike both say things, sometimes... they the same thing to a couple of ppl....IM.. JUST SAYING...

Not that Im also stirring ...
I was just thinking about this early this morning...I bet with summer upon us, kids getting out of school and family vacations about to start, I bet business slows down a bit for our lovely ladies...

I'm willing to bet the ladies who save their pennies probably take some vacations of their own...
The original post was meant to be pretty much tongue in cheek. Met Sapphire, she retired. Met Luckyluv, same thing. Met EH, and I gather she is now taking a break. I was just making an observation about what seems to be a lot of roster changes in the sport.
You met Luckyluv! - Bustard
I'm jealous
(LOL)

EH is so lovely! I don't blame someone for taking her on full time!
Ahhhhh yea Lucky, definately like Jordan coming in for like two months then retiring! I was her first, in the hobby (ain't to proud to brag, thanx LAP, lol). I saw her on the road couple months ago and my heart sank. If those are the girls your talking about?...I now see what u mean. They were great girls that are missed.
The original post was meant to be pretty much tongue in cheek. Met Sapphire, she retired. Met Luckyluv, same thing. Met EH, and I gather she is now taking a break. I was just making an observation about what seems to be a lot of roster changes in the sport. Originally Posted by Backcountry
Thank Gawd it was you that caused that. I was afraid my mustache rides had completely spoiled them and they just despared and went away.

ole382
The original post was meant to be pretty much tongue in cheek. Met Sapphire, she retired. Met Luckyluv, same thing. Met EH, and I gather she is now taking a break. I was just making an observation about what seems to be a lot of roster changes in the sport. Originally Posted by Backcountry
I can honestly say you had nothing to do with any of those ladies taking time away from the hobby. Lucky decided to do something different (when she called and asked me to close her account I think savior actually cried), Sapphire moved on to bigger and better things (again, another savior tear) and EH became a kept woman....but I've heard she may be coming back soon.

This is a valuable lesson to learn bro, the ladies will come and go but your hobby buddies are the ones that will still be around and we'll be the ones finding new talent.

LAP