Misconceptions of others..

I just spent the past 3 hours having drinks with WTF, and I just want to say I had such a fabulous time.... When I first joined the board he and I had our differences, but we got past those quickly. I have spent the last 3 hours getting to know him, and while months ago I couldn't fathom meeting him, we have become friends and I am so glad we did. You are a really good person WTF and I had a GREAT time tonight talking over cocktails!...I guess my point in this thread is not just to say thanks for a great time, but to also point out that I think too many of us have preconceived notions of one another and a lot of the time we are wrong... I really try and keep an open mind and love getting to know new people, there has been so much drama lately on here and I hope at some point everyone can get along.....

Val
Val:

Its good that you both decided to meet...especially if you had a bumpy start lol. You can never be truly sure you have a good handle on someone until you meet. Sometimes the outcome is not always what we hope for, but other times it goes above and beyond. Glad you felt it was worthwhile.

C x
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2011, 11:21 PM
I'm buzzed but your hands are smaller than mine and your beauty is equal to your intelligence
Val:

Its good that you both decided to meet...especially if you had a bumpy start lol. You can never be truly sure you have a good handle on someone until you meet. Sometimes the outcome is not always what we hope for, but other times it goes above and beyond. Glad you felt it was worthwhile.

C x Originally Posted by Camille
Thanks...it was well worth it and very much enjoyed

I'm buzzed but your hands are smaller than mine and your beauty is equal to your intelligence Originally Posted by WTF
LOL!...Thanks love...I guess that depends on your definition of "intelligent" ...(you know what I mean
I just spent the past 3 hours having drinks with WTF, and I just want to say I had such a fabulous time.... When I first joined the board he and I had our differences, but we got past those quickly. I have spent the last 3 hours getting to know him, and while months ago I couldn't fathom meeting him, we have become friends and I am so glad we did. You are a really good person WTF and I had a GREAT time tonight talking over cocktails!...I guess my point in this thread is not just to say thanks for a great time, but to also point out that I think too many of us have preconceived notions of one another and a lot of the time we are wrong... I really try and keep an open mind and love getting to know new people, there has been so much drama lately on here and I hope at some point everyone can get along.....

Val Originally Posted by Valerie
The rest of the Board appreciates the 3 hour respite from Mr. WTF.....I just wish you could have taken him off our hands for a longer period
The rest of the Board appreciates the 3 hour respite from Mr. WTF.....I just wish you could have taken him off our hands for a longer period Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Hey now! This is supposed to be a nice thread! ( I know you're joking love )
g... I really try and keep an open mind and love getting to know new people, there has been so much drama lately on here and I hope at some point everyone can get along.....

Agreed girl!! I just got the snip but I need details!!! I hear Mr. WTF is very sexy!
Agreed girl!! I just got the snip but I need details!!! I hear Mr. WTF is very sexy! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
He's very interesting person, and very blunt like myself, which I like...I think too many people give him shit on here, when in reality, he is a very fun and interesting person!
Did WTF give you a discount for giving him a positive review?
Did WTF give you a discount for giving him a positive review? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Lmao!...There was no transaction made! Just some drinks and good convo! Simple as that!
Too bad her post didn't appear on the "Did anyone ever die on a date" thread.
Too bad her post didn't appear on the "Did anyone ever die on a date" thread. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I've already had one die on me before...no need to add to it
I just spent the past 3 hours having drinks with WTF, and I just want to say I had such a fabulous time.... I guess my point in this thread is not just to say thanks for a great time, but to also point out that I think too many of us have preconceived notions of one another and a lot of the time we are wrong... I really try and keep an open mind and love getting to know new people, there has been so much drama lately on here and I hope at some point everyone can get along.....

I'm buzzed but your hands are smaller than mine and your beauty is equal to your intelligence Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, you'll never be able to post again....you are sooo outed right now!! A nice guy?!? A fabulous time?!?...Complimenting Valerie?!? I don't even know who you are anymore!!! It doesn't take long to fall under the spell does it??

Damn....I guess the Off The Clock thread is going to take a new turn...

Is Wayward next on the "Peace Tour".... good for you Valerie!!! Your services may be needed in the middle-east!!
Agreed girl!! I just got the snip but I need details!!! I hear Mr. WTF is very sexy! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yep. He's a Houston legend lol Seriously, he's sexy and cool.
Lmao!...There was no transaction made! Just some drinks and good convo! Simple as that! Originally Posted by Valerie
Mods, can you cut and paste this thread into the OFF THE CLOCK thread, if Chica hasn't closed it yet?