Address: Off 435 in JoCo
Activities: Massage+
Hair Length and Color: dark, a little past shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: I say mixed bc I couldn't tell, tanned at least
5'5ish, good shape, soft skin beautiful eyes and smile
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for "sharing your encounter", Waldo..! Sounds like a good time...
Adding her to my list...
Tried to set something up with her a couple times. First time after a couple of msgs, then nothing. Tried again a few days later, and she handed me off to her roommate. She was available that evening, couple back and forth msgs, ready to get navigation info, then silence. These two are flakes.
Tried to set something up with her a couple times. First time after a couple of msgs, then nothing. Tried again a few days later, and she handed me off to her roommate. She was available that evening, couple back and forth msgs, ready to get navigation info, then silence. These two are flakes. Originally Posted by Cumslinger
Thanks for the information, it’s stuff like this that makes this site worthwhile
Adding her to my list... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Tried to set something up with her a couple times.... These two are flakes. Originally Posted by Cumslinger
Thanks for the information, it’s stuff like this that makes this site worthwhile Originally Posted by lakecat
Yep... Taking her back off my list... Next!
You still using that old notepad with the names all crossed off and on?
I'm using power point now buddy
Etch-a-Sketch... for as often as my list changes, it’s SO much easier to just turn it over, shake the heck out of it, and start all over.