Guy Sues Stripper For Money He "Loaned" Her

Treasures - Houston Texas

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/84097940/

Classic

FG
Too Fucking Funny. Everyone knows that its only safe to give loans to providers, but never to strippers.

What was he thinking?
If he wanted a refund, he should have kept the receipt.

Also, can't help but notice that field reporter Randy Wallace looks a bit like Tyrion Lannister.
LOL yeah loans period are not good, I have loans out (not with hobbiest) that I am busting my ass to be able to pay back and still be able to live (bills, food, house hold crap, and getting back here. I hate loans they make me feel like a horrible person.

He wont get it back for one he screwed him self when he said they were in a relationship so the judge wont take it as a loan hell say it was a gift and when she wouldnt answer him he got mad and this is why hes sueing
Too Fucking Funny. Everyone knows that its only safe to give loans to providers, but never to strippers.

What was he thinking? Originally Posted by BugleBoy
ROTFLMAO - I'm on the guys side LOL. All societal norms are supposed to go by the wayside when you walk into a strip club or deal with a provider and it is "all bets are off" and it is a free zone for any rip-off? I sincerely hope the facts fall in his favor and he wins

I loaned a couple of providers some money a couple of times (but didn't expect to get any of it backl) and actually got reasonable recompense from one and it kind ruined another (loaned her more than one session worth, got a session and gave a great tip, but never got another session so I wound up paying about 2X for the session - then took her out once and got told she felt "used" by going out and not getting paid more even though there was no sex and she wanted to "get out of the house"). The downside is if they ask, saying "no" will ruin the relationship (but save you money) and saying "yes" can ruin it as well. I erred on the side of people being more important than money. If you decide to loan them money, just write it off and if they actually pay it back or return services for the money, then you've probably found a gem (good for you).

I learned a lesson (I was actually looking to learn). I did it as an experiment and am still occasionally seeing the one SB, but not sure I can call the other provider to see her without drama (even though she was an ATF). You win a few, and you lose a few. The net-net is to make the terms very explicit (even write them down and have the stripper or provider sign them) before you "loan" the money and consider it an investment in determining how much of a "good person" they actually are.

As far as this story, the stripper deserves whatever she gets here and more. Strip clubs (and Eccie or even BP) is not license to steal and rip people off. People are people and you should act with a modicum of ethics (ideally) anyplace people have any kind of relations, however, clients should not expect it most of the time (there are some great women here and even occasionally on BP).

Thanks for the funny story.
  • Loxly
  • 05-19-2014, 09:38 PM
Loans = Lotto

Whether friend, family, stripper or other. Never bet more than you're willing to lose.
On the other hand, I have had better luck in getting repaid by strippers and providers than I have by family members (nieces and nephews who need a couple of hundred for a week until payday).

Not sure what that says about my family or the providers/strippers.

The Last Bank of BugleBoy has gone out of business and the loan department has been the loss leader. Oh well, I likes to help, but have learned a hard lesson.
Never lend money if you expect to get paid back
Strippers are like car salesmen they will lie to make a buck!
Damned money sharks lmao
  • Loxly
  • 05-20-2014, 07:57 AM
All loans are handled through the Drive-Thru

Attachment 314299