URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?62315-Tiana
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Addison
Activities: lfk, dfk, titty play, bbbj, cim,
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Exactly as in showcase pics. Bubble butt, sexy curves, enthusiastic and eager to please..THIS IS A FANTASY!!!

Saw Tiana's welcome wagon ad and pinged her. Nikki69 was handling the communication for her and she does seem to be managed. After screening/setting a time for incall, I was off on my way to meet this goddess and experience her PSE as described in the comm. I think I was her first visit once she landed in our town. See ROS/private for more details..

Incall was a 2 star ho-tel in Addison (her incall is in Dallas downtown now) and she opened the room in a sexy blue negligee/skirt. Sexy natural boobs, nice smile, awesome ass and I was looking forward to a wonderful time with this young little thing.

Tiana is a very sweet girl and very personable. She immediately made me feel comfortable and started unbuttoning me while gauging Jr and squeezing him. Off to some titty sucking, lfk and dfk as she was lightly scratching my back and chest with her hands and sucking my nipples. There's no warm up with this girl, she's goes into full steam right off the bat and that's a different experience.. there was the PSE!!.. Wet slopppy dfk's if u r into that sorta thing and then she slides down and starts tackling junior. Sloppy bbbj with lots of slobber and DT, i mean real DT with force and taking it all the way in till it hits the back of her throat.. god damn!! this girl was trying to make me nut in the first 10 mins :-)

Jr was rock hard and dying to get into that juicy wet pussy and grab that sexy ass.. Asked for rubber and ..see ROS..

Kept DT and bbbj with gusto till I nutted a load in her mouth and she swallowed it all with a giggle and smile. Cleaned up, hugged her and left. I will certainly be visiting with her again.
Be nice and reap the rewards gents!
and then I woke up!!!!!
Recommendation: Yes