URL / Website: -
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Few minutes from downtown
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Dyed drown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: As stated, more filled out as time has gone by, but definitely in a good way. Larger breasts now with piercings.
Recommendation: Yes
Can’t tell from your review... was she using a hotel in Albany? Curious if she’s back to posting??
  • t518
  • 04-29-2021, 10:56 AM
Is this the same Vic that went by Victoria518 back in the day?
Is this the same Vic that went by Victoria518 back in the day? Originally Posted by DigDurkler
Yes Vic518 ,spinner Vic. Ive seen her more than a few times.shes a little more robust ,great fun and her boobs are nice and sensitive. See her if you can
I have been texting her today and she has not answered.........oh well her loss. Trying to set something up with a new girl on SA
I have been texting her today and she has not answered.........oh well her loss. Trying to set something up with a new girl on SA Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Tried as well. She did text me the other day early in morning but I had to work. Seeing that pussy at 9am wouldve been the best breakfast
shes a lazy f... lol shes a pain in the ass getting texts or calls .. shes not a spinner anymore but shes still the same nice girl tho