O.M.G. today was my first....

Day having Orgasm after Orgasm!!!

How many times did you Cum today Sexies?!?

And ( masturbating) orgasms count too..🤪😁
UNO

And ( masturbating) orgasms count too..🤪😁 Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

Did you strap a supercharger on your 'toy'?
What's that called when you turn off the key but the motor keeps firing?
I am multi-orgasmic so come alot...but today was epic..I had one gent who made me come at least 5 times in 30minutes!

MMMMMMMMMMM so nice to have orgasms during these stressful crazy times..lol
Ladies that are multi orgasmic are extra fun because they make you feel like a hero
Shine da great is a real foooking playa and da great isn't concerned about whether a lady gets her foooking rocks off or not. Better get yours cause da great is getting his and when I feel like coming off that pooosay and putting baby Mandingo up that's it. Yo veno, da great hears you are a real certified pse slut. Da great likes dat with one exception. Da great is interested in seeing you baby, but word in the streets are your pictures are very foooking inaccurate. Da great is cool whip beans with older, slightly used women who have been around the block a few hundred times or so, I don't know if dat fits you or not. What da great would need to make an honest decision about da greats money is a recent photo baby cakes. Like within da last week full body shot. Please dm your boy dat picture or better yet make it public info here at da great ec. Other inquiring minds would like to know. Bye for now boo. Tooodlez.....#modties.
I Lost count after number 4. Lol
Shine da great is a real foooking playa and da great isn't concerned about whether a lady gets her foooking rocks off or not. Better get yours cause da great is getting his and when I feel like coming off that pooosay and putting baby Mandingo up that's it. Yo veno, da great hears you are a real certified pse slut. Da great likes dat with one exception. Da great is interested in seeing you baby, but word in the streets are your pictures are very foooking inaccurate. Da great is cool whip beans with older, slightly used women who have been around the block a few hundred times or so, I don't know if dat fits you or not. What da great would need to make an honest decision about da greats money is a recent photo baby cakes. Like within da last week full body shot. Please dm your boy dat picture or better yet make it public info here at da great ec. Other inquiring minds would like to know. Bye for now boo. Tooodlez.....#modties. Originally Posted by shinepro
Stop hijacking this ladies thread with more ShinePooPoo posts. Geez.

You go girl... Max and Relax during this B.S !!
Im saving mine for the lucky gents Im scheduling for post-virus play LOL.
Oh please pawgsy. You lete buy some pussy and I was actually content with the offering. Thanks pawgsy because it was one hell of a nut. I won't tell your white supremacists friends you ever gave a nigga some pussy; but you did and I stopped seeing you! Tooodlez....
You are a lie and I got that pussy and you know it . But in your make believe world you never gave me some pussy. Ok. This account is about to be dismantled so I'll keep abreast about what's going on on my 20 or so others. Tooodle
Oh please pawgsy. You lete buy some pussy and I was actually content with the offering. Thanks pawgsy because it was one hell of a nut. I won't tell your white supremacists friends you ever gave a nigga some pussy; but you did and I stopped seeing you! Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro

You're no more black than I am.

You are a lie and I got that pussy and you know it . But in your make believe world you never gave me some pussy. Ok. This account is about to be dismantled so I'll keep abreast about what's going on on my 20 or so others. Tooodle Originally Posted by shinepro

Admitting to 20 or so accounts? Only a sick and immature asshole would do that.

Get a life!
The most O's i've ever gotten in under 1hr is giving myself 5 within 5 minutes with my handy dandy Rechargeable Hitachi Magic Wand.

And ( masturbating) orgasms count too..���� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I came over 6 times with this new 8 speed vibrator I bought and I recorded it ❤
Ladies that are multi orgasmic are extra fun because they make you feel like a hero Originally Posted by tbone2u

True

Plus when they make you do the same is also more pleasurable

msog + msog = MegaMsog