A question for the providers and rates

Here is a question for you providers. I have heard from many of you in the past that you would prefer to have a regular and I understand the rates continue to climb but if you want to continue to have regulars why price yourself out of the business? Would you prefer to have a regular 3 times a month at 200 an hour or once a month at 400 seems like you're losing a little bit of income some of us do have fixed incomes. Just curious on how you see this
Inquiring minds want to know. Good Questions
I will not pay 400 a hour
Hello there their Hobbyist I’m going to chime in from a little out of my regular point of view and reflect on why we are able to market in this line of experience. It sells itself especially if you have trophy status or a certain unique individual ( Nanzy❤️⭐️Hollywood ). She came into my life when I was just reaching 200 an hr she has been catering to VIP/ELiTE members starting at 600 for time she honestly could make more but she lets other team players enjoy their experience to appreciate the Discretion that one provider can keep a high profile client all to herself and still be
Hello, there their Hobbyist I’m going to chime in from a little out of my regular point of view and reflect on why we are able to market in this line of experience. It sells itself especially if you have trophy status or a certain unique individual ( Nanzy❤️⭐️Hollywood ). She came into my life when I was just reaching 200 an hr she has been catering to VIP/ELiTE members starting at 600 for time she honestly could make more but she lets other team players enjoy their experience to appreciate the Discretion that one provider can keep a high profile client all to herself and still be
  • BK
  • 02-16-2020, 04:41 PM
Here is a question for you providers. I have heard from many of you in the past that you would prefer to have a regular and I understand the rates continue to climb but if you want to continue to have regulars why price yourself out of the business? Would you prefer to have a regular 3 times a month at 200 an hour or once a month at 400 seems like you're losing a little bit of income some of us do have fixed incomes. Just curious on how you see this Originally Posted by j912x2
If you want to see someone bad enough you can either pay it or don't. Fairly simple I would think. I don't think any provider needs to justify her rates, and what she thinks she is worth to anyone.
I'm not sure why eveyone is so worried about ladies raising rates or haven high rates .
Just find one in your price range and have fun !
Bam problem solved
  • rosh
  • 02-17-2020, 11:16 AM
I am sticking too my regular ones have enough and nicest im not against ot like or dislike about increase in rate it personal thing but i can see ones one start now everyone will copy it or try too do the same. But I also see at end it will be normal.
With rates climbing, I will probably quit dating much. There are a few good ladies who are lower priced. Some of them are better than those who are higher priced.
I have already have almost stopped I have three that are scattered around a two mile radius that I will continue to see and the rest can find someone else. Or simply do without. I am not trying to start anything just voicing my decision and opinion. Plus I will not look to other sites it's the same shit just different site. They carry the same attuide with them
I have never raised my rayes. And never will!
I am on limited income can/will not pay $400 per hour 300 is max can sort of pay
Almost commented.
I personally don't care what a woman decides to charge but
What f in pisses me off is when they can't/ don't understand that all of us aren't wall Mart eces that can
Pay that much I have seen two providers in the upper price range that was actually worth their rate those two had good
Attuides and I most definitely will see again. The rest of them have e severe attitude problem. And few rest the story tells me the same thing
They are one time and done
Here is a question for you providers. I have heard from many of you in the past that you would prefer to have a regular and I understand the rates continue to climb but if you want to continue to have regulars why price yourself out of the business? Would you prefer to have a regular 3 times a month at 200 an hour or once a month at 400 seems like you're losing a little bit of income some of us do have fixed incomes. Just curious on how you see this Originally Posted by j912x2

I think the question of the OP was lost at the get-go in discussing the actual rates themselves. Some want 200, 300, or 400 and there are price-points in between. What he is asking is, is it ever a consideration to offer a lower rate for some agreement to maintain a regular commitment?

I know we aren't comparing apples to apples but the jist is about the same. I used to go to this place that offered massages. You get a 20% discount if you sign up for a bank draft and get one massage a month. Also you get 10 less minutes for dressing (which is a totally other gripe for another day).

Now the massage therapist comes to my house every other week and I pay $90 for a real 90 minute massage. So for a regular commitment I get a better deal.

I think that was the sprit of the OP's question.