Dorthy Monroe is she still out there?

I’m making my way back to H-Town after a 3 years. Wanting to know if Dorthy is still around
Never heard of her.

Wait... is she the one with a ginormous clit ?
Haven’t seen her posting in a while.

Looking for a good throat punch? (jk)

A65
Not sure Maybe she got lost roaming the lands Who knows she’s a bit mysterious. Or She went fishing and never came back
  • jan-w
  • 11-11-2022, 10:56 AM
She has an onlyfans that she never posts on. Earlier this year, I shelled out 12 bucks for a month and the only thing she posted in that month was 1 picture of her kitchen remodel. The rest of her stuff was pretty lame. Blurry semi-nude shots. Was hoping for maybe some clips of her specialty but no go.
Well That’s not very nice. Maybe she just needs a little privacy you know or something Important came up that she needed to take a break. You never know what one takes a break for or what one disappears for. She’s been around a long time. I don’t think she’d be trying to screw anybody over.
The nerve of some people... tryna throw shade UITB...
Geeze TW,
I hope you have your throat guard.
  • BLM69
  • 11-12-2022, 07:03 PM
Some hookers evolve, others are lifers..... I've talk to her in the past and she has other skills besides draining cocks
^^^ True story
I saw her once and it was nice, then we talked about fishing for like an hour. I never went fishing with her though.
That's it. Maybe she just been fishin ....
That's it. Maybe she just been fishin .... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I said that and post for your late to the game lol. You’re special Try and my bud.
Correction meant to say I said that in post #4.
I said that and post for your late to the game lol. You’re special Try and my bud. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Not sure Maybe she got lost roaming the lands Who knows she’s a bit mysterious. Or She went fishing and never came back Originally Posted by Cendell M
Yesm that's why I posted what I did....