Where are the GILFS in DFW?

Greetings all,

Long-time lurker here. Where can I find GILFs in DFW (ages 50 and up). I absolutely love Diana and BustyGina, but our schedules don’t seem to align and I need\want variety.Any assistance would be appreciated.
Greetings all,

Long-time lurker here. Where can I find GILFs in DFW (ages 50 and up). I absolutely love Diana and BustyGina, but our schedules don’t seem to align and I need\want variety.Any assistance would be appreciated. Originally Posted by Chammond61
Sent you a PM
  • BLM69
  • 11-26-2023, 10:38 AM
You want more GILFS than the one's posted? Sherry is their influence and who they want to be like.....
You want more GILFS than the one's posted? Sherry is their influence and who they want to be like..... Originally Posted by BLM69
I totally forgot about Sherry. She is good for certain things but I need more than what she offers. More of a mommy experience or GILF GFE.
  • R.M.
  • 11-26-2023, 01:30 PM
Wink
  • BLM69
  • 11-28-2023, 11:32 PM
I totally forgot about Sherry. She is good for certain things but I need more than what she offers. More of a mommy experience or GILF GFE. Originally Posted by Chammond61
Just curious what a Mommy experience is?
Just curious what a Mommy experience is? Originally Posted by BLM69
Pretty much the same as GFE except she acts like a mother-figure as opposed to a girlfriend.
perhaps go read some of the xnxx.com sex stories about mothers and sons. and/or daughters and/or other relatives ....

oh, you want in person GILF delites?
sorry, no recommendations.
Greetings all,

Long-time lurker here. Where can I find GILFs in DFW (ages 50 and up). I absolutely love Diana and BustyGina, but our schedules don’t seem to align and I need\want variety.Any assistance would be appreciated. Originally Posted by Chammond61

Dishonest Abe has been pimpmg these gals out over on OH2. They're part of his tribe.

Give him a shout for the hookup.
  • BLM69
  • 12-01-2023, 04:27 PM

Dishonest Abe has been pimpmg these gals out over on OH2. They're part of his tribe.

Give him a shout for the hookup. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
These 4 need to paint their hair, nails, makeup and Photoshop glamour pics, then they can claim to be 55 😂 the 80 yr old tricks will go crazy
haha Vanilla thats funny as shit.
  • BLM69
  • 12-04-2023, 08:27 PM
haha Vanilla thats funny as shit. Originally Posted by cage196
I recognize a couple of them, hard to tell without them being dolled up
Dam makes me think of Rose from Garland. Wonder where she at these days. Videos all over the place
  • BLM69
  • 12-09-2023, 11:27 PM
That banner up top needs to be replaced with this granny picture 😂