P4 - The ones visiting Dallas (and from Dallas)

Anyone every noticed a lot of visiting providers to Dallas are actually from Dallas. Not sure why they choose to indicate they are visiting when they aren't. Get's old and jumbles the search.
I would expect some are regularly "touring" and come back around to Dallas periodically to provide. But to your point, I had noticed that, too.
I guess as a way to make it look like they are only here for so long so better do it to it.
Dallas is so big now, maybe they are visiting a different part of Dallas. So many growing Suburbs, DFW area and FW.
Anyone every noticed a lot of visiting providers to Dallas are actually from Dallas. Not sure why they choose to indicate they are visiting when they aren't. Get's old and jumbles the search. Originally Posted by TXSUN55000
Some of the sites will give a slight bump in priority to “visiting” providers over non visiting providers. So a girl who may have been on page five of providers if she wasn’t “visiting” can potentially get free a bump to page 3 of providers.

Similarly those that log in daily or keep refreshing theit “available now” status get free bumps in the algorithm too.

Learn the algorithm and you could get your silver tier $100 a week post to show above some of the gold $500 a week posts.
  • BLM69
  • 12-14-2023, 11:42 PM
Dallas is so big now, maybe they are visiting a different part of Dallas. So many growing Suburbs, DFW area and FW. Originally Posted by KellyKiss
I've driven up to 90mins to go see someone I wanted to see, some of these guys don't want to drive more than 10mins away SMH
sorry but the new platform for p4 is not so friendly, so they may be trying every think they can to get visits from clients