CIM vs. COF

OK, ladies......if you're not inclined to have a protein shake how about a nice COF alternative. Of course, this would include the distinct possibility that one or more of those hot spurts end up being on (on in) your eye(s)! One of my girlfriends finally relented to allowing me the thrill of pumping her mouth full of cum after I'd "accidentally" spooged in of her baby blues early one morning.

How about we keep it to those 2 choices and not lament how great it'd be for the boys to spew on your hot breasts or hand for the time being.
I LOVE COF!!!!!
Would love to cum on kaylees face!!!!
Kaylee just moved up my list!
Show em the ropes!
Hell i am fine with COF COB COA CIM. There is just something NAUGHTY about a PSE finish.
Hotttt gals like Anastasia and Kaylee are perfect for a huge cum bath
I could use a yummy cum bath I have a pretty big tub.. so in need of lots of donations
How about some BBCR?
I just love Eccie ladies!

They make dreams a reality!
I wouldn't even mind if some got in my hair its great conditioner.. Just stand over me and let it rain "Make it make it rain"!!
isnt there a hair product there called "White Rain"?? :^)

the number one google image search result for "White Rain"
http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/191578...-fountain.html
[QUOTE=pmdelites;1052205420]isnt there a hair product there called "White Rain"?? :^)

LMAO!!!!!!!
I wish i had a big load to COF with.... please be gentle on me when the load is light. i have no sense of aim.... u may need to hold it for me.
I love COF finish but I've had a few times where COF meant "I'll turn and sort of let you hit my cheek but really think it's gross" finishes... just sayin not all COF is created equal.

Too bad more providers don't offer that finish... seems messy but probably technically safer than CIM finish.