$2,000.00 Cashapp finesse maneuver by Alexis Moore

No screenshots were attached. Nobody's gov't names were spoken. It deescalated once we got off the phone in other words.
Easy dispute the charge and get ur money back
How do you know you would get your money back if you wouldn't have posted this on here?
She doesn't want a bad reputation. I bet someone from here showed her what you wrote and the comments everyone else wrote about her...
2K will get you about 4 days on the beach in Costa Rica with about 10 smoking hot chicas - your money
This was posted prior to our conversation & therefore no longer valid, nothing hard to understand about that.
Yeah OK....But hopefully enough people read it to be aware of this type of BS.

You were ignorant enough to flash your cash....

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2398246&highlight=

Did you learn anything?
Lol can you cashapp me a gift muahhh
I probably should've waited a few days longer for the facts to come in. I didn't realize her week had so many functions and events.
I probably should've waited a few days longer for the facts to come in. I didn't realize her week had so many functions and events. Originally Posted by Katallish
I would say that your posting of this issue on the National Forum page and putting her on blast for the attempted larceny was absolutely the right move and a resounding success.

Good luck putting the genie back in the bottle and hiding the resentment long enough to fuck each other. Should be one hell of a grudge fuck!!
Btw you should of posted this in Dallas section for better responses Originally Posted by Super Head 713
*should have
Like I said before put the money in escrow...problem solved!!
In your case what I think what happened was...when she went to confession the priest told her not to stiff you on the pussy and make it right to you so when the time comes she'll go straight to heaven...works every time
Sorry that happen, I would get the money back and put them on blast
I have seen one wanted PayPal but thay have a charge back abilty can it be charge back.
Lmao why would you pay 2k for a girl like that?!
Cash App can be charged back even if it is after a full on session... Trust me I know as I got screwed out of $600, from a reputable(supposedly) gentlemen. It took the bank almost 2 months to do it,( resend his donation to me) but thank God I had more than enough to cover it in there. This is why I no longer accept anything but cash in hand.

Lesson Learned.

M.M.