$2,000.00 Cashapp finesse maneuver by Alexis Moore

I remember those days fondly - butt, I tend not to bring up 18 months old threads about hobby geniuses that pre-pay (even the most reliable of providers) and then are surprised when they don't get what they pre-paid for!

Two things to remember here:
1) Even the most reliable provider is still only... the most reliable provider!!
2) As we get older, life's lessons get more and more expensive!!
Since when do you make her rules? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

Her rules are her rules, my money is mine until I pay then it's hers.

I'm so sorry to mention this but some WOMEN prefer being in charge of their business rules.
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

I have no problem with this, more power to women being in charged. When I worked in the hamster caged (9-5 office work) All my overlords were women.

She may not want to "hope" you show up & then "hope" she gets
Double.

A mutual agreement prior to meeting is more satisfying.
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

I agree, I always ask before proceeding. So no surprise.

You do sound like a sweetie though 😘..doubleafter 😍☺😍
Like a sweet surprise that's unexpected😍 Tips are truly the best & the fastest way to get to the V.I.P. treatment every time you call 😍☺nice!! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

I always add 50-100% extra for their troubles. Providers are appreciated contrary to popular believe.
I'm glad you posted that, makes me thnk twice about pre paying anyone. Where's this secret place that not many know about that you want him to post this at? Originally Posted by Gstzero2.0

Why are you bumping a 15 month old thread?
I need to travel to Dallas where the big spenders are lol
I'm glad to hear that the matter was resolved in the end. But looking at this for what it was, I think this is a great time to remind everyone that "communication is key". Talk with your desired provider before sending any money or setting up an appointment. Try to "build" up a little bit of "trust" before hand. A good provider will have no issue wanting to get to know you and talking with you.

Once you, the client, feel comfortable with the provider, everything else will fall into place. We are here to service you, and it's a pleasure doing so!
Doesn't cash app have a weekly cap of $250? its in their TOS... hmmm Originally Posted by hbabykc
once you are verified it bumps to $2,000 a week.

What they do have is an issue for being used to facilitate prostitution. Easy for one or both to lose their accounts and money be frozen while investigated.

The concern a provider may have for that should be enough to get a refund.
What...