WHY do you give them a 2nd chance? WHY do you not trust the information here on the board? It never fails to amaze me.

I am always amazed when I log in and see a thread like this.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=410712

He is certainly not the only one.

We see it over and over and over.

For someone with a stellar reputation that has a single mishap that gets reported and there is no supporting information from others I can understand, although I tend to disagree, why some might feel she deserves a chance.

But come on. It is NOT like there are not plenty of other choices.

Why do some people participate on the board and in threads only to ignore the information presented and then end up getting screwed?

Even the best of the best, at times, go bad and when they do they always seem to take a lot of trusting guys down the road with them.

As much as I hate to see a guy take a chance like Big65Mac did in light of the outcome of his experience, I think what I hate worse is when someone reports that bad experience and you see one or two others pipe in that they TOO had a bad experience but had hoped it was just a fluke.

Come on people.

The purpose of the board works if you support the premise that ALL information is needed to make informed decisions.

If you have a bad experience, put it out there and let it be known. Guys. Take a look around at all the other ladies you can choose from that have no history of problems before saddling up a lady that is racking up some negative points.
Her list of excuses has inspired like 4 threads already .
I think in the alayna case, it has to do some with her looks. She is a good looking gal, I don't think too many will argue that part. Add about 50 pounds on her and ten years and the grand majority of hobbyists wouldn't give her a second thought.

There are a few gals who are notorious for terrible TCB but make up for it in the BCD area preventing guys reporting it on the board. The hobbyists sometimes are given more time than paid for, a huge discount, or great service.

There are still many guys guys who are thankful that there are women who will take their money for sex as opposed to the thought that I am a consumer paying for a service and expect to be treated as such

Another reason is when a hobbyist reads of a provider with issues on the board, she is most likely going to make sure her next reviews, appointments, are going to be stellar to make people forget the negative. That would benefit the hobbyist In this case, that logic was wrong...
sixx
Must have missed my NCNS review on Tuesday, to which I was referring. It's two or three threads below this one..

I am always amazed when I log in and see a thread like this.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=410712

He is certainly not the only one.

We see it over and over and over.

For someone with a stellar reputation that has a single mishap that gets reported and there is no supporting information from others I can understand, although I tend to disagree, why some might feel she deserves a chance.

But come on. It is NOT like there are not plenty of other choices.

Why do some people participate on the board and in threads only to ignore the information presented and then end up getting screwed?

Even the best of the best, at times, go bad and when they do they always seem to take a lot of trusting guys down the road with them.

As much as I hate to see a guy take a chance like Big65Mac did in light of the outcome of his experience, I think what I hate worse is when someone reports that bad experience and you see one or two others pipe in that they TOO had a bad experience but had hoped it was just a fluke.

Come on people.

The purpose of the board works if you support the premise that ALL information is needed to make informed decisions.

If you have a bad experience, put it out there and let it be known. Guys. Take a look around at all the other ladies you can choose from that have no history of problems before saddling up a lady that is racking up some negative points. Originally Posted by Whispers
  • ztonk
  • 03-24-2012, 11:03 PM
I think what I hate worse is when someone reports that bad experience and you see one or two others pipe in that they TOO had a bad experience but had hoped it was just a fluke. Originally Posted by Whispers
I'm beginning to think that the problem is that many of the guys who hobby are woefully insecure... they need to have the validation that the ladies here give them. They need to feel special and be told repeatedly how special and awesome they are and how they aren't like all those "other guys"...

In light of that, they can't bring themselves to be honest when they have a bad experience, because they think it must be their fault or something they did.

The simple fact is that many ladies get lazy... things are easy when they're the "flavor of the month" and if they're young and cute, us guys are waaaaay too forgiving when the TCB and the BCD starts to go south.

z
its simple math when you look at it,

women have half the money and ALL the pussy!!!
its simple math when you look at it,

women have half the money and ALL the pussy!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

I guess that I have not looked at the situation from that angle, but very true! Thanks for the chuckle.

I am not forgiving of bad TCB or bad BCD. I guess that it comes from being self-employed most of my adult life. Unfortunately, too many of the providers look at the situation the way Ralphey has explained it!

Oh yeah, I presume that after having read some reviews (with the thoughts of YMMV running through their big heads) some hobbyists will think: "Won't happen to me!"

IJS,

G
People think with the wrong head, that's all.
People think with the wrong head, that's all. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Design flaw - not enough blood for both.
To me bad or good BCD it's what it's all about for a regular. I've had regulars who lacked in the tcb department but we always had a great time bcd. Now by bad tcb I mean in scheduling, never in ncns- which is an automatic adios in my book. I continued to see them because I always had a great time and wanted to see them. Bad BCD though means no repeat business.

Now for a new encounter bad tcb means I move on. If I want to see someone on Friday for instance and on Monday I try to set something up, by Wednesday I want something set so if it's not with them it's with someone else and I've crossed that person off the list. Doesn't mean that are off for good, it's just means I probably won't be the one to re-initiate.