URL / Website: N/A
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: College Dr
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, 69, CFS (CG), conversation
Hair Length and Color: Brown long hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous. Tallish fit girl, nice C size breasts, light makeup. Looks just like her pictures she gives you.
Recommendation: Yes
Hey, awesome review. LFK you say? She has 11 pages of reviews. You know how many of them say that? 0. You must be one charming motherfucker.

Also, you say she is tall. What do you consider tall?
What are you saying? ��
Hey, awesome review. LFK you say? She has 11 pages of reviews. You know how many of them say that? 0. You must be one charming motherfucker.

Also, you say she is tall. What do you consider tall? Originally Posted by Joe Blows
I've seen her a couple times and she didn't want any kissing on the mouth. She was fine with me kissing her body and giving her kiss on the cheek when saying hello and goodbye, but a mouth kiss was an intimacy that she didn't want.

And "tallish"? Well, that's relative. She's taller than most of the Asian masseuses I've see, but she's still substantially shorter than me, a very average height man. Of course, being an ex-stripper, she may have some spike-heeled, mule-toed shoes that would make her seem fairly tall when she answers the door.
She must be NBA on my way twice to get canceled on.
Maybe OP is a short king
Consider yourself lucky. I've been a regular of her's for years and yes she is a great time for sure and absolutely loves sex! But she never kisses on the mouth, but making love to that cock sure makes up for everything you miss in the mouth! She is definitely in a class by herself so be good to her!

Also, you say she is tall. What do you consider tall? Originally Posted by Joe Blows
Spot on!
What are you saying? �� Originally Posted by bluebiker
I’m not saying anything. You get in trouble for saying what you think I’m saying. You know what I’m saying.

Having said all that, I just want to know what Mangia’s secret is. Here are two more reviews where he gets things nobody else has EVER gotten.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2780207

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2860169

Come on Mangia, spill it. How do you do it?
  • Zepp
  • 03-23-2024, 03:48 PM
Where can i find a pic of kelly
None
She usually is happy to send you a couple after screening. She's actually a pretty lady, nothing to complain about with Ms kelly(as her reviews show, I cannot recall a single one that was even mediocre. She never disappoints!)
She will send pics privately but nobody disrespects her privacy. You don’t need pics, the 1,000 reviews can be trusted.