Farewell to the Goat Nana

Just wondering how many times y’all seen her total and your best memories with her?

Me, probably a total of 25-30 times over her 2 years and favorite memory was drinking with her most of the time
Probably 10 times. Best memory - Holy Grail.
At least 15. Still.miss lovely tho
Originally Posted by Let's Go!
I am right up there with you. I bring a small bowl of mixed fruit from walmart and we feed each other. I also bring a small cup of Ice. Of the fun we had. Inexpensive fun.

CG
  • str80
  • 06-18-2024, 02:01 AM
Nana is a good meet but Lovely is the goat.
If she comes back i am there.
Someone says she is in los angeles?
Link? When i go i will stop there
Nana is a good meet but Lovely is the goat.
If she comes back i am there.
Someone says she is in los angeles?
Link? When i go i will stop there Originally Posted by str80
Lovely has been floating from city to city I think she’s currently in Las Vegas, but she was in Houston a few weeks ago. Seattle Atlanta sa Mateo and nyc have all been cities she’s spent time on top of La
40 I broke the record with her before her it was like 30 times with Red I then realized I had a addiction
Later tater
Many many times.... Shell be gone for a few years boys.... I fucking done....... lol
When she messages me from Korea, and says Let's get married....I ain't tellin' y'all, and ain't asking y'all for permission! LOL
When she messages me from Korea, and says Let's get married....I ain't tellin' y'all, and ain't asking y'all for permission! LOL Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Dude that's funny!
When she messages me from Korea, and says Let's get married....I ain't tellin' y'all, and ain't asking y'all for permission! LOL Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Can Bob and I be your groomsmen?
Can Bob and I be your groomsmen? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Like I said....I ain't tellin'. LOL

But what I'm tryin' to say is, agreeing with all of her other admirers, she is a definite sweetheart.
Is the cost of living much cheaper in Korea?