URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/index.php?...formation_id=4
City: FB Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635/Luna
Activities: DFK BBBJ DATY CFSX2 MISH CG
Hair Length and Color: Black with blonde highlights striped
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: As described MM tits beautiful face. As commented before, better than the site photos.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.
So for clarity sake; you are vouching that the actual provider when you arrived looked better than the site photos; correct?
She did to me.
Thanks for the review.
So for clarity sake; you are vouching that the actual provider when you arrived looked better than the site photos; correct? Originally Posted by 2breast69
That sure sounds like what he said doesn’t it? Do you have any first hand knowledge to debunk his vision or are you just trying to make members question this review or AS?
That sure sounds like what he said doesn’t it? Do you have any first hand knowledge to debunk his vision or are you just trying to make members question this review or AS? Originally Posted by ntxguy

Your comment makes no sense....I asked him a simple question. If I had first hand knowledge and saw her why would I ask someone else's opinion if I already had one myself.

"trying to make members question this review or AS?" This statement is all you and your interpretation which is pretty sad, but at least we all see how your petty mind "works". Maybe go see some providers or don't; I could care less.

Your comment makes no sense....I asked him a simple question. If I had first hand knowledge and saw her why would I ask someone else's opinion if I already had one myself.

"trying to make members question this review or AS?" This statement is all you and your interpretation which is pretty sad, but at least we all see how your petty mind "works". Maybe go see some providers or don't; I could care less. Originally Posted by 2breast69
Reread the op’s physical description. “As commented before, better than the site photos.”
Reread the op’s physical description. “As commented before, better than the site photos.” Originally Posted by ntxguy
Ok clown, I have some time. So lets get into it.
First off the bat you are not even mentioned in the dialogue between me and OP and he has responded. To which I liked his response.

Second at no point did anyone ask for your opinion about anything.
You can't even decide if what the OP posted is what he said..."That sure sounds like what he said"; what do you mean sounds like?

Obviously you have your panties bunched up because you didn't even respond to your dumbass initial statement
"trying to make members question this review or AS?" At what point did Bangers' review become your review to crusade for or even a plot against AS?

Now go sit in the corner little boy.
Guys
Time to stop the constant bickering and get back on topic
  • Hatey
  • 06-22-2024, 02:19 PM
Yes the topic does she look like the pics from 1-10 (10) being the exact or close enough face/body wise