a Fellow Dallas Poster Has Y'all Figured Out

Here's how that works. The cap was made in China probably a few years before Trump ever announced his candidacy. It was was the embroidery that was done here in America. Originally Posted by Levianon17
65 per cent wool....made from sheep...sold to sheep Originally Posted by matchingmole

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're just repeating yourself.
65 per cent wool....made from sheep...sold to sheep Originally Posted by matchingmole
Hated by Rats.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

https://www.made-in-china.com/produc...cts/Thong.html

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAA

where are the thongs you do the "love tussle" with made?
Here's how that works. The cap was made in China probably a few years before Trump ever announced his candidacy. It was was the embroidery that was done here in America. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Levi why are you such a Trump apologist? Bottom line is they were made in China. Its even worse if they were made before his campaign, He lies to his sheep and they follow. Its pathetic, Hope you DTDS don't have kids or grandkids
Levi why are you such a Trump apologist? Bottom line is they were made in China. Its even worse if they were made before his campaign, He lies to his sheep and they follow. Its pathetic, Hope you DTDS don't have kids or grandkids Originally Posted by themystic

does your Venezuelan sugar babe wear Chinese thongs?

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
does your Venezuelan sugar babe wear Chinese thongs?

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No but I wish she did. Im going back to Asian women almost exclusively
No but I wish she did. Im going back to Asian women almost exclusively Originally Posted by themystic
Make sure velvet tongue Chung teaches you how to give a proper rimmer. You probably need some lessons.
Make sure velvet tongue Chung teaches you how to give a proper rimmer. You probably need some lessons. Originally Posted by bambino
Somethings are better to give than to receive. I know that getting pegged in the ass is your thing. Its ok Bambi. Chung likes to lick ass. You like to take it up the ass. WALDT Bambi
Levi why are you such a Trump apologist? Bottom line is they were made in China. Its even worse if they were made before his campaign, He lies to his sheep and they follow. Its pathetic, Hope you DTDS don't have kids or grandkids Originally Posted by themystic
Trump doesn't bother me nearly as much as the unrealistic morons on the left do. Liberals better get their shit together and quit worrying about trivial nonsense. The plethora of Democratic candidates are nothing but misfits none of them can run their own lives less the demands of this country. All you people concern yourselves with is a fucking hat and it's place of origin, it's pathetic.
Trump doesn't bother me nearly as much as the unrealistic morons on the left do. Liberals better get their shit together and quit worrying about trivial nonsense. The plethora of Democratic candidates are nothing but misfits none of them can run their own lives less the demands of this country. All you people concern yourselves with is a fucking hat and it's place of origin, it's pathetic. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Lighten up Levi. The more unstable Trump becomes the more desperate the morons who support him become. Liberals don't give a fuck about hats . Get back to Praising The New King of the Jews, The Chosen One. Now that's pathetic. What a bunch of losers
Liberals don't give a fuck about hats . Originally Posted by themystic
Then why do they spend so much time discussing them and "pretending" they have the balls to be knocking them regularly off of people's heads or if someone owns a particular hat or not.

I'm thinking your post count of "hats" has to be astronomical.
Then why do they spend so much time discussing them and "pretending" they have the balls to be knocking them regularly off of people's heads or if someone owns a particular hat or not.

I'm thinking your post count of "hats" has to be astronomical. Originally Posted by eccielover
Did yours get slapped off too?
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!