Cubans and more Cubans @ Fantasy World

Dropped in to Fantasy World last week around midnight.
Have to say it was pretty full by my standards. 80% of the girls were Cuban and hawt.
Prices are what prices are... it's $30 for a private dance and that's all that is offered. That plus cover and you're already invested a bit.
I got out with only spending a bill b/c I know better already.
Entry fee and 2 dances. No extras. Bouncers are everywhere watching everything.
Beautiful girls though... plenty plenty.

Makes me wonder how TDs North is doing. I might drop by there soon with strict budget and report back.
Not a review, moved from Strip Club
I’m confused by Fantasy World. It used to be, the private dances were right off of the main stage area, and your hands could roam freely. Now; the private area is way far away and the ‘booths’ are way more open and public, and yes the bouncers are everywhere.

Just a terrible place now.
I hate FW. The bouncers are always out of control. If you touched a dancers foot they jump all over you. TDs is a much better option. Depending on the dancer, you can get some decent mileage with a private dance, but that's after about 3 or 4 dances. If you spring for the champagne room, the mileage is pretty awesome. You are at least guaranteed to get a CBJ, but I've everything from CBJ, DATY, DATO and CFS. I'd stay away from FW.