Smelly Kat

Smelly Kat, oh Smelly Kat, what are they feeding you?

Smelly Kat, oh Smelly Kat , we see your not the favorite pet.

Smelly Kat, oh Smelly Kat, It's not your fault.
Wow.....what does that mean?
It's from "Friends". I'm going to hazard a guess that he's referring to Smelly Flower. And what a name that is.
"He's" harassing/stalking/insulting one of the verified gals that's currently on bancation. Thus, she's unable to defend herself. There's labels for folks like the op.
His idea of humor usually differs from the majority!
His idea of humor usually differs from the majority! Originally Posted by noleftturn

He needs to observed by doctors, scientists, psychiatrists....and I mean like a whole team of them behind a glass window.
"He's" harassing/stalking/insulting one of the verified gals that's currently on bancation. Thus, she's unable to defend herself. There's labels for folks like the op. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
The smelly Kat has the Eunuch to come riding to the rescue.

She also has the option of starting yet another account, a practice that I found in some of the reading that you suggested.

As always thanks for your thoughtful reply
His idea of humor usually differs from the majority! Originally Posted by noleftturn
Thank you for your attention.

It's always welcomed and appreciated

She also has the option of starting yet another account, a practice that I found in some of the reading that you suggested.

As always thanks for your thoughtful reply Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Fuck, first I had to look up eunuch and now I'm wondering who smelly flower was originally. This board is too much effort sometimes.

At least I have my balls.
KVD....easy as 1 2 3.
As always thanks for your thoughtful reply Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Your welcome junior troll.
But KVD is quite capable of taking care of herself.
You should really get your facts correct if you wish to grow up.
Clown troll?
Or, Pennywise returns.
Fuck, first I had to look up eunuch and now I'm wondering who smelly flower was originally. This board is too much effort sometimes.

At least I have my balls. Originally Posted by bigryan2222
KVD....easy as 1 2 3. Originally Posted by super_delfin00

Kat is the one we have evidence of teeth for...

Your welcome junior troll.
But KVD is quite capable of taking care of herself.
You should really get your facts correct if you wish to grow up. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
he exclaimed: I want "THE TRUTH"

reply: "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"

maybe a little dragnet reference: just the facts eunuch

If this KVD is capable of taking care of herself it seems odd that you felt it was necessary to come charging in to the defense of your Dulcinea... then again that's what you would expect from Don Coyote.

Keep dreaming that impossible dream.
Kat is the one we have evidence of teeth for...

Originally Posted by zeejoe
She does have a nice smile.

The only negative things that I would say about her and they are just my observations:

Physical:
Dry damaged hair from coloring or perm
Acne scaring particularly on her left cheek

Physiological Problems:
Just an opinion, I am not qualified to make a diagnosis.

I think she is desperate to be heard and perhaps that is why she continues to make additional accounts and then point out that they are hers and then do it again.